Plan number -?

" Aaron!"
" Let them see each other today."
" And what? Get married? Aaron."
" No, I have a plan ."
" Spill."
" You have to tell your parents about your boyfriend."
" What no ! "
" You have to tell them Nina , it's high time. You are wasting your time as well as mine."
" If I brought him here, then they would reject him."
" Why are you so sure? You can try. They are your parents, they would listen to you. Convince them."
" Aaron, you don't understand, I would have done it way before don't you think ?!"
" Nina it's high time, do it. I can't spend any more of my time with you and your mess."
" I too have no interest to see you again, I already broke my promise to Andrew."
" Tell them today. Or I will."
" Aaron, please, give me some time."
" How much more?"
" You just have to tell them that you don't like me and you have someone else for you. That's enough. Do it today."
" Aaron,you know the situation. Help me ."
" If you don't, I will tell my parents and yours today."
" Aaron, don't blackmail me."
" You left me with no option darling."
" Don't call me that."
I stormed out of his cabin. The assistant manager, Jacob was still there near the elevator with a coffee mug in his hand.

I have no intention of blackmailing her. But I have too. This is taking quite a long time. The more time I spend with her the more I get involved in her. She wanders in my mind. Which I don't allow myself too. I can't. I shouldn't. But she is there and this has to stop before it's too late . I got out of the cabin to look for her. I saw her standing near the coffee machine with Jacob. That man is trying to get with her , I can sense that. But it was bothering me. A lot than I expected it to. That made me more determined to make it stop.
" Jacob!" I called out his name louder.
" Yes sir." He stood straight , a little away from her. Nina rolled her eyes at me.
" Don't you have any work?"
" I have sir, I will get going."
" Go and stay away from my fiancee."
Jacob's eyes widened. He looked at me and Nina for a while before leaving.
Nina turned to my side.
" Why were you so rude to him?"
" Feeling pity towards him?"
" Yes, atleast he is nice to me."
" Nina , just go home."
" Jealous? Mr Wesley? How dare you call me your fiancee in front of them when you are desperate to break it?"
" Did he ask you out?"
" Why do you care? I have a boyfriend. I don't cheat."
" Go back home."
She rolled eyes at me once again and left. She really has a lot hold on me. I can't let it happen.

" Jane , I need your help. " That's the first thing I did when I got home.
" What happened?"
" Aaron, he is not leaving my back he is asking me to tell my parents about Andrew today! Or else he will do it."
" So are you doing it?"
" How can I do that?! Jane!"
" I think you should do it as soon as possible."
" You too Jane?"
" Yeah, I mean you told me that things between you and Andrew are already heating. This might help "
" I will think about it."

Today evening, our parents are supposed to meet. And I knew that I had to tell them today. My mother was rushing me to get ready for the meeting. Everyone was rushing over the house. My mom made me wear one of my expensive dresses with high heels. I was sitting in front of mirror practicing my breaking up marriage speech.
" Mom dad, I love Andrew and I want to marry him!"
" Please mom dad I love Andrew let me marry him."
" I hate Aaron."
" God. How should I say it ?" I said loudly and my mom heard it.
" What do you have to say?"
" Uhm-- don't you think it's a little bit too fast?"
" I came here to call you , we are ready, let's go."
" Mom! -- "
" Just come."

We left the restaurant, with me sitting in silence, not daring to talk about Andrew. Aaron's words were ringing in my ear continuously the whole ride.
" Tell them today or I will."
What if he really does tell them? God may my soul rest in peace.
Just then, I got a text from him.
' have you told them yet?'
Bitch. I didn't reply.

We entered the vip table of the restaurant. It was even more fancier. The maaron colour of my dress matched the expensive interiors.
His parents greeted us and we sat down. Aaron was no where to be seen. I was kind of relieved that he wasn't there.
" Aaron will be here soon, he is busy with his new opening, please excuse him."
" No problem Mrs Wesley. It's alright."
" How are you doing Nina?"
" I am doing just fine." Not.fine. because of your son.
" Did he offered you a job? I asked him to"
" No , not yet."
" Oh I will check with him."
" It's alright Mrs Wesley, he doesn't have to get me a job."
" Oh , you can call me mom now."
My eyes widen and gave up a fake smile.

Just then Aaron entered , in a suit , like always, greeted everyone and sat right in front of me. He looked directly in my eyes like he was about to take my soul. He raised his eyebrows as if he was asking me whether I had told them or not. I nodded a small no. He pressed his lips and was about to say something when I stopped him.
" Aaron, can you please come aside , I need to talk to you. Can you all please excuse us?" I looked at his mother.
" Yes why not, please." His mother replied. I stood up , and started walking away hoping that he would follow me and he did.
" Aaron--"
" You didn't tell them yet."
" Yes I didn't get a chance."
" I am telling them now."
" No Aaron. No "
" Sorry, but its time."
" No! Listen, you agreed to follow my plan , from the first day. You agreed now you can't back off. This works according to my plan. I will decide and I say no. Then it's a no. You understand me?" My another monologue made him go silent.
" No."
" Fight with me."
" What?"
" Fight with me. Like create a scene. So that I can storm off--"
" Like today " he added.
" Yeah , like today. And you can too. We had a fight, they have to stop. Atleast I will get some time to bring Andrew home."
He thought for a while. He pretended not to like my idea but he can't.
" Fine " he sighed, " what should we fight about?"
" Do we need a reason? Start talking."
I looked at him, he was totally clueless.
" He was just a guy." I started speaking in a louder voice .
He stood there looking at me.
" Aaron, say something." I whispered.
" Ah -- so what? You can't hang out with him "
" Why? He is my friend."
" Your friend? You know him for what like 24 hours ?"
" So what , he was nice to me."
" He was asking you out. "
Did we just start fighting about Jacob? Well nevermind.
" He wasn't he was just being kind." I said .
" By helping you find my cabin , which by the way has my name in bold letters?"
" I couldn't see it, I was new."
" Don't you have these button like eyes use it."
" Hey don't comment on my eyes, it's not on the contract -- I mean -- whatever. You don't decide who should I talk to."
" You are my fiancee, you can't talk to him."
" You can't control me. If it's going be such way, I don't want to get married."
" Fine go and marry that loser. "
" Shut up. This ends right here."
" Good " he said and I walked towards the table took my purse, looked at my mom and said,
" It's over. I am sorry mom dad and Mr and Mrs Wesley."
And I stormed off. Like a pro.
Aaron followed me to the table.
" I am sorry mom. This marriage can't happen." And he too stormed off.
I waited for him outside, as I saw him coming, I ran towards him.
" Aaron! Well done. See that's how my plan works." I moved my hair back in pride.
" Good job , I could have never thought of this "
" That's why you should listen to me."
" Fine, you win. Now what?"
" Now , I will go on a date, with Andrew , and try to bring him home."
" Are you really sure with him?" He was worried about me, I could see it on his face.
" Yeah-- I know why you are saying that but he apologized to me and --"
" It's alright, have fun." He gave a small generous fake smile and went to his car.