What to do ?

" I don't want to get married!"
" I don't want to get married either!"
" Good we are on the same page , Now let's fix this !"

Previously

"Hey , where are you?" I looked around.
"Right here Nina , look on your left " he spoke in a broody voice.
I looked at him, at Andrew , he was almost the same height as me , dark hair and a cute smile. I gave him a gaint big smile and ran towards him . He was standing  wearing his same old baggy jeans and hoodie looking at me running towards him . I hugged him tight.
"So how was your day ?" I asked him.
" I am good baby. Just been a little busy . You say, how's with your parents?" Andrew replied while trying to hold me.
"I tried Andrew they are not going to be convinced right now. They already have a guy ready for me .We have to opt for a different way."
"But Nina, We can't wait forever, you have to convince them someday . I have to leave for New York football tournament next year I can't wait"
" I know , I know! I will figure something out soon. " I replied.
" I hope you do. " He sighed.

I came home thinking of a solution. I asked my best friend Jane , a beautiful blonde girl who I adore if she could help me . She was too out of words for this . They want me to get married, I want to get married. They want me to marry a guy of their choice which I of course don't want to . I want to marry Andrew , my boyfriend since college. It's been almost 3 years since we have been together. We really love each other so much and I really want to marry him.We want to get married.

The next day , I invited Jane for a brunch at my place to come up with a plan .
"You maybe can try to bring Andrew and then convince them" Jane suggested.
" No it won't work they want me to get married with their guy" I replied
" Who is this 'their guy' ?"Jane asked
" Well he is someone. A family friend , he is very intelligent and blah blah blah . For my parents he is 'The Guy'. So I don't have any other option. I have said no a hundred times but they want to still try ."
" So maybe you can convince ' The Guy ' to help you . I think he might "
Jane suggested.
" He would? Why would he?"
" What if his situation is same as you?" Jane made a point.
" Can be. Certainly, if he agreed for a arrange marriage, maybe he is forced too."
" So then give this a try " she suggested.
" I will try for sure."
After a drop of silence, I cried out with excitement.
" Jane Jane Jane!"
" What?!"
" I have an idea."
" What! tell me " Jane said .
" If the guy agrees this is gonna be a hit."
" What?!"
" Wait and watch ". I said with a evil smirk on my face.

My Mother Carol and my father Jake were having a very detailed conversation at dinner which ofcourse included me but no one bothered to ask.
"So when we should call him to meet Nina . I am sure he will love her". My mother said.
" We can call them on Sunday. It will be suitable for everyone. " My dad replied.
" Yes mom and dad , am I visible to you ? I suppose I am busy on Sunday." I said.
" Yes then Sunday fixed . I am going to call their family, excuse me please ".
" What wait! Ask me if I am ready ".
" I know sweetie you wouldn't say no to a wonderful guy like him . You will love him I am sure." My mother started to bribe me.
" I am not " I replied with my judgy little face .
She went afterall to call his family for lunch on Sunday. Great.

"Jane ,she called them, that  too on a Sunday when I love to spend time with Andrew, I can't " I called Jane immediately.
" You have to , explain him your plan carefully don't do any mistake" . She warned me over the phone
"Of course I won't " I said this to her and hung up the call.
After that call , I called my boyfriend. I love to call him my boyfriend.
" Andrew! "
" Yes baby?"
" The guy , he is coming on Sunday with his family ."
" Oh, so you didn't talk."
" I -- I mean I have a plan. I will talk to him to break this marriage. "
" What's his name?"
" His name is Aaron something. He is a buisness man."
" And this Aaron something is going to help you?
" I mean I would try."
" Try?"
" That's what I can do right now."
" Oh "
" Fine, do whatever, text me when it works. I am very tired after practice, I will hit the bed."
" Ya take care, love you!"
"  lov ya."

I went off to sleep thinking of ways of convincing Aaron. He should help me right? Yes. He should help me.