Part 26

(Paul POV)

5 am

The singer woke to the sound of crying coming from upstairs from the baby's room. He rubbed his eyes and darted up the stairs, seeing the bedroom light for his room and Ameilya's on. Paul heard your voice and stood outside the door for a few minutes listening to you talk to the baby.

His heart broke as he listens to you cry, knowing the fight had nothing to do with him and everything to do with the trauma that you had dealt with in your past. The guitarist knocked on the door slowly. You turned and quickly wiped your face, trying to hide the tears.

"You okay?" Paul asked as he walked into the room

"I'm fine. She just needed a diaper change and probably a bottle." You replied avoiding eye contact with the singer

Paul sighed and walked over, placing both hands on either side of your face as he looked into your eyes. He could see all the hurt and anger brewing deep inside your green eyes and see the lost little girl. The singer kissed your forehead and then leaned down and kissed Ameilya in the same place. You smiled up at him and wiped your eyes before taking the baby to the changing table.

"Will you go make her a bottle? Once I get her down again, maybe we could talk?" You asked.

"I'm on it and baby, you never have to ask me to talk. I'm your husband and anytime you want to talk, you just say the word." Paul replied.

You laughed and then drew your attention back to Ameilya as Paul went out the door and down the stairs. He headed to the kitchen, smiling to himself that you were finally opening up to him. Though a something in his gut told the singer he wasn't going to like what you had to say. Paul walked into the kitchen and went to work making the baby's bottle, when a thought crossed his mind.

"Why can't they can't they go with me?" Paul mumbled to himself

He looked at the picture on the fridge of you, Evan and Paul at the park, making the older man smile. You had changed so much in his life in such a short time that he wanted to do whatever he could to make you happy. The microwave beeped, pulling the singer from his thoughts as he grabbed the bottle. The singer knew exactly what he needed to do to keep his family together, even if it meant delaying the tour for a little longer.

"Hey is that bottle ready yet?" You called from behind him.

"Yeah baby, sorry was thinking about something and looking at this first picture of us together," Paul replied, as he turned around

You flashed a smile at him and then held out your hand for the bottle, which Paul handed to you. Before you could walk up the stairs to return to the baby's room, the singer grabbed your hand and stopped you. The two looked at each other sadly for a moment, before Paul pulled you into a kiss. Both of you sighed as your lips connected, and the singer wrapped his free arm around your waist, holding you tight to his frame. You broke the kiss first and stared up at Paul shyly.

"I'm sorry about your mom baby and I know you want to be with me, so im going to do everything in my power to get you guys overseas with me. Maybe even Pam will bring Evan along," The singer whispered..

"Seriously?" You asked hopefully.

"Lets go feed our daughter and discuss travel plans and that sort. When you're ready, we can talk about your mom and the funeral, but only when you're ready," Paul replied.

"I just can't believe the woman that brought me into the world is gone. All the hurt and anger I feel for all the hell she put me through is just bubbling in my gut. I dont know which way to turn or who to be mad at, so I lashed out at you. Sorry Paulie," You said.

Paul kissed your forehead and then grabbed your hand, leading you back up to the stairs to your daughter's room. The singer pulled the baby out of the crib and sat down in the rocker, holding Ameilya close to his chest. You sat on the love seat next to the singer in the small room and the two of chatted about everything under the sun until the little girl fell asleep in her daddy's arms.

"Well, we should have another two hours before she is hungry or wet again. Do you want to maybe go cuddle in bed?" You asked.

"Mrs. Stanley, are you trying to have make up sex with me right now?" Paul asked with a mocked shocked look on his face

"Yes, Mr. Stanley, I am. Are you going to decline my offer?" You responded.

"Not a fucking chance" The singer replied before lifting you off of the ground

He silenced your shocked scream with a kiss and carried you out of the bedroom and down the hall. The two of you kissed back and forth as Paul, placed you on the king size bed, It had been too long since the two of you had been intimate and the singer knew the both of you needed it to get rid of the constant black cloud following your marriage around. He grabbed your legs and scooted you to the edge of the bed, as the singer sank down to his knees between your legs. You sat up on your elbows and watched as Paul lifted your shirt and pressed small, yet firm kisses to your stomach.

"I think Theres a lot of tension and it needs to be taken care of right now. So you, my wife, are gonna lay back, close your eyes, while my mouth does some work on." Paul said sternly, as he laced his fingers into your panties.

"But what if we wake up the baby?" you asked, trying to focus on the guitarist's actions

"I won't. You might with what this tongue can do." Paul replied with a wink as he pulled your shorts off.

The singer ran his hands down every inch of you before following it with sweet, wet kisses and bits in the wake. He looked down and saw you were biting your lips, trying not to moan out of how good you felt. Paul kissed the inside of your thigh and took the trail to the side of your foot, while brushing his hand across your soft belly. His erection was pushing out of his boxers and he was trying to not turn into a beast. He turned his attention to the other leg and took them and spread them out wide on the bed.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Paul whispered

"No.. I need to get into shape so you have a hot wife," you said with a sigh.

"Baby, it's been three months since we had the baby. This is all gonna take time. Now let me take care of you here so you can get some more sleep. An orgasm a day keeps the medic at bay," He said with a laugh..

You rolled your eyes and laid back down as Paul ran his hand across your thighs, seeing the goosebumps rise on the skin. He leans forward and blew his hot breath against your clit. You let out a low moan and Paul leaned forward, burying his face in between your legs. He licked your pussy lightly, making you moan and pull at his hair. The singer nibbled your clit and then added his finger, pumping it out of your wet cunt. Your legs shook around his head, and he looked up to see you with your eyes closed, biting your lip, as you clung to the sheets.

"Oh, baby please let me cum," You hissed

Paul licked and pumped his finger into you faster as he felt your legs tighten around you and tasted your juices. He kissed your thighs and rubbed your stomach, helping you ride out your orgasm. You leaned up and looked at him with a cheshire cat smile on your face. And patted the spot next to you. The singer rose to his feet and wiped his face before crawling in bed beside you. You rolled on top of him and looked deep into his brown eyes, making him nervous for a minute. You leaned down and kissed his lips gently before cuddling around him.

"Going to sleep on me, are we?" Paul asked as he patted your back

"I'm still trying to come down. You are a very talented man," You whispered.

"Oh, I know. Hey how about you get a few more hours of sleep while the baby sleeps? I have an idea for the three of us today that I need to go get planned," Paul whispered into your hair.

"That would be amazing. But I didnt take care of you," You replied.

"Ill be okay baby, and maybe we can meet in the shower later," Paul said as you moved off of him

He covered you up in bed and kissed your forehead as your eyes closed. Paul shut off the light and tiptoed down the stairs to the kitchen, starting the coffee for the morning. The singer walked to his office and grabbed a note bad and pen. Taking a seat at the kitchen table scribbling his ideas out on the paper to make it the best day to make up for the fight and to change your mind about the tour all together if Gene said no.