Arc 6:11-17

Chapter 127 The Little Secret of the Qing Leng Study God 11

  "Okay, we will leave tomorrow. You can pay the money yourself." Father Jiang paused and thought of sending someone The report he received when dealing with Lin's father said: "It doesn't matter if he is asked to stay for a long time. Lin heard that the boy is a good person. It is not easy to grow up in such a family. If you have a good relationship with him, it will be better than with the Shao family..."

  Jiang His mother bumped his elbow to stop Jiang's father. He looked at Jiang Wang and said, "Jiang Wang, Shao Yue's mother is holding a birthday party tomorrow and sent me an invitation. But your dad and I are going on vacation. Do you want to Are you going?"

  Even a family like the Jiang family and the Shao family cannot avoid some necessary interactions at certain times. But unlike ordinary people who work hard to squeeze into better circles, they only need to maintain relationships with partners at the same level at the banquet, and occasionally negotiate a few small cooperations.

  If both parties have no intention of cooperation and have a bad relationship, they will naturally ignore each other at the banquet. If there is any cooperation in the future, the attitude will definitely be enthusiastic.

  It is said to be a banquet, but it is also a small weather vane displayed to other people in the industry.

  For example, Jiang Wang and Shao Yue met because the two families launched a major cooperation project at the beginning, but then the relationship between the two heirs became better and better, and the Jiang family and the Shao family naturally had more cooperation.

  Now that Jiang Wang and Shao Yue have not been in contact for several months, Jiang's mother is afraid that she is not sure whether they will reconcile or whether they will slowly end those cooperation projects.

  Both of them are good businessmen in the family. Jiang Wang has been exposed to the situation and knows a little bit. Since he got dizzy that time, he now understands Jiang's mother's concerns more clearly.

  Jiang Wang thought for a moment and said, "Okay, I understand, Mom, just do whatever you want in your business."

  Jiang's mother looked at Jiang Wang for a while, then suddenly patted him and said with a smile, "You That's right. While you are still young, you can play with whoever you want. If you don't want to play, don't play. You don't need to consider us. We develop our career to give you a better life, not to increase pressure on you. You I'm not an adult yet, I think so much."

  Jiang's father answered, "Just tell us whether you want to go or not."

  Jiang Wang blinked, smiled suddenly, wiped away the slight soreness in his eyes, and gave it to his father. Mom hugged each other and said sincerely: "Mom and Dad, you are so kind. I wish you a happy eighteenth wedding anniversary."

  He would never let that kind of future happen.

  ...

  Jiang Wang still said it.

  As long as the Shao family and the Jiang family were still in Huaicheng, it was indispensable for him to meet Shao Yue, and they would see each other every day at school. It was nothing but a banquet.

  The next Saturday, Jiang Wang took off his school uniform, put on a suit, and arrived at a cruise ship on the beach before night.

  The banquets held by Mrs. Shao's family were always grand and grand, and this time was no exception.

  The entire cruise ship is extremely luxuriously decorated, with handsome waiters coming and going, guests chatting and laughing, and the background is the magnificent sunset on the sea and horizon.

  After cutting the cake, Jiang Wang politely communicated briefly with the people he worked with, and then talked to Mrs. Shao for a while. He felt that it was almost time and wanted to leave, but suddenly he saw a familiar figure not far away.

  Jiang Wang paused slightly.

  After pausing for a moment, someone stopped me.

  Shao Yue walked out of the shadows, looked at him, smiled, and said, "Jiang Wang, you are indeed here."

  Jiang Wang asked without emotion, "What's the matter?"

  Shao Yue hung his hand at his side. He clenched his hands and asked, "Have you seen my transcript?"

  There was no one in this area now. I wonder if Shao Yue had said hello in advance.

  Jiang Wang's eyes fell on the busy backs on the deck, and he wanted to go over to confirm, but since Shao Yue was here, he asked patiently: "What do you want to say?"

  Shao Yue took a deep breath and said in a deep voice: " Jiang Wang, if you want to study, I will study with you. If you want to be a good student, I don't have to fight. I have thought a lot during this time. I used to be self-centered and venomous, and I never considered you. Because I thought you wouldn't leave, no matter what I do you will always be by my side..."

  A trace of surprise flashed in Jiang Wang's eyes, and his attention was slightly drawn back.

  Isn't Shao Yue studying for Gu Qing?

  Shao Yue paused, as if he had swallowed something, and continued: "I also apologized for what happened before. If it's not enough, I can do it again. Can we reconcile?"

  Jiang Wang frowned and stared at Shao in front of him. read.

  In the past, Shao Yue would not speak in such a low voice. He would only think that he was ignorant and ridicule him or retaliate against his ignorance.

  The person in front of me seemed to have changed in some way, but it didn't seem to have happened at all.

  Shao Yue stared at Jiang Wang closely, saw Jiang Wang's silence, and said: "Jiang Wang, I know that studying is not the reason why you really stay away from me. I can study with you and find ways to change your temper. If you still If you don't want to... why don't you tell me the reason?"

  Jiang Wang looked at Shao Yue.

  Shao Yue stared back nervously.

  Their eyes met, and Jiang Wang saw a flash of pleading in Shao Yue's eyes for a moment. Perhaps it was the emotion that Shao Yue had never felt that touched him. Jiang Wang suddenly asked: "What if one day, you and the person you like are together?" At the same time, your lover is jealous that you once liked another person and because the other person cheated on him before, what would you do? "

  It seems that someone came over.

  Shao Yue was a little confused, but still replied: "I will prove that I no longer like that person."