Arc 6:1-10

Chapter 117 The Little Secret of the Qing Leng Academic God 1

  "Jiang Wang, what are you looking at?"

  The voice of his companion next to him reached his ears. Jiang Wang looked back and glanced behind him calmly, with a lazy expression on his lips. With a smile, he said with a normal expression: "I thought I saw a mouse, it's nothing."

  Shao Yue glanced behind him and said: "There are so many food stalls in this alley, so it's not surprising that there are mice."

  It seems that there will be one at the back door of every school . A snack street, even Changyu High School, which is known as an aristocratic school, is no exception, but it is opened in a more hidden place.

  Jiang Wang and Shao Yue are from well-off families, but they occasionally come to the snack street to spend money, but only in those stores that look clean.

  Jiang Wang shook his head. The "rat" he was talking about was not the rat mentioned by Shao Yue, but a person who secretly stalked and peeped with evil intentions.

  This vague feeling of being watched lasted for a while, plus he and Shao Yue had just fought with gangsters outside the school not long ago over a transfer student who was being blackmailed. Maybe it was the gangsters who were fighting. After losing the fight, he held a grudge and followed him and Shao Yue secretly, intending to trap them in sacks.

  Shao Yue and Jiang Wang have been friends for many years. He figured it out after looking at Jiang Wang for a few seconds. His expression became a little more serious, but there was excitement in his eyes. He asked in a low voice: "Is someone following you?"

  Jiang Wang handed over an appreciative greeting. Eyes.

  Then the two of them continued to move forward tacitly, as if they had accidentally turned into a remote alley with no one around.

  Jiang Wang was still in the mood to joke, so he lowered his voice and said, "Who do you think will win this time?"

  Both of them have learned self-defense skills, and their fighting abilities are similar. When there is a group fight like this, they will make a small bet. , bet on who will be beaten down with more heads, and the loser will be treated to a meal.

  Shao Yue said melancholy: "I won't bet today. Didn't my test results come out just last month? My mother ordered me to go home early and work hard. The gate is closed at seven o'clock. Please hurry up later. Let's finish cleaning up the grandchildren and leave." "

  "Seven o'clock?"

  Jiang Wang clicked his tongue. He wanted to go to the Internet cafe with Shao Yue to play some games, but he didn't expect his friend to leave so soon.

  Shao Yue looked at him and said sourly: "We are both at the bottom, why doesn't Aunt Jiang urge you to study?"

  The Shao family and the Jiang family are both in the upper class circles of Huaicheng, and both Shao Yue and We have known Jiang Wang since junior high school. At that time, the two were arrogant and couldn't stand each other, but after a fight, they became inseparable good friends. Now that they have been promoted to the high school in Changyu, and they are in their second year of high school, their relationship is still as close as that of real brothers.

  His grades were also similar to those of his brothers, one was at the top of the class and the other was at the bottom of the class.

  Jiang Wang said jokingly: "That's still different, my grades are better than yours."

  In fact, it's because his parents have given up and plan to send him to study abroad after graduating from high school. Jiang Wang also just last week I know, thinking about finding a time to tell Shao Yue.

  Now is a good time.

  Jiang Wang was about to say something when he heard the footsteps approaching. He narrowed his eyes slightly and said softly: "Get ready, here we come."

  As soon as he finished speaking, the light at the entrance of the alley was blocked by several figures.

  The leader was the gangster who had seen the leader before. The bruises on his eye sockets from Shao Yue's punch were still not clear. He had a fierce expression and held a gleaming knife in his hand. He looked at the two men with a sinister look. People, the people behind them are also carrying various sticks.

  "You didn't expect it, did you? Your grandfather and we are back."

  Jiang Wang frowned slightly.

  They never fight with all their might, and just give them a lesson, and they don't hit people for no reason. Usually it's someone else who caused the problem, or they both agreed to fight, or like the last time I saw this group of people blackmailing students, they rushed If he doesn't leave, he will take action.

  After losing a fight like this, there are very few people who turn around and take action.

  "Be careful." Jiang Wang warned his friends.

  Shao Yue waved his hand: "No need."

  Jiang Wang glanced at him, feeling helpless.

  Shao Yue likes to fight. There are a group of younger brothers in school who are more ruthless than him in their attacks. They are often unsure of the right level. He is also known as the school bully in Changyu. Jiang Wang is always worried that one day Shao Yue will trick him to death.

  "You still have time to talk there?!"

  Feeling slighted, the gangsters became furious and rushed forward with the guy in hand.

  Just as Jiang Wang kicked away the man who came up to him, a slow, moderate threatening voice suddenly sounded from the entrance of the alley.

  "I have already called the police."

  The voice was clear and sweet, like the cool breeze in the mountains, which could easily blow away the heat of early summer. It was slow but clear in words, bringing out an indescribable charm.

  The tall and slender young man stood at the entrance of the alley. Against the light, his face was half-hidden in the dim light and shadow. Only a clear and delicate outline could be seen, and a pair of extremely calm eyes, looking intently into the alley. Everyone.

  The young man stretched out his arms and held up the old-fashioned mobile phone in his hand to show the people in the alley. The screen was emitting a bright light and the police phone number was displayed on it.

  The faces of everyone present were not very good. When the police came, they might all get into trouble for gathering to fight, especially the gangsters with tools.

  "Why are you meddling in other people's business?"

  the gangsters spat, looked at the young man gloomily, and then left as if they were flying away.