ARC 1.4-1.10

Villain Couple 4

  The other guests had finished recording and returned, so only Xie Zexi was left in the dressing room.

  He nodded politely to the makeup artist and sat down on the leather chair.

  The makeup artist looked at it for a long time and felt that it was a bit redundant to put any amount of makeup on this face with an excellent foundation, so he hesitated and applied two strokes of makeup.

  After just a short while, when Xie Zexi went out again, Jiang Ling was gone at the door.

  Tao Yuanbai also disappeared in the studio, leaving only Fu Jingming standing there with a sullen face, seemingly waiting for someone.

  As soon as Xie Zexi appeared, Fu Jingming's eyes immediately pierced him. His face was dark and his eyes were somewhat evil.

  Xie Zexi didn't even look at him, but walked past Fu Jingming and went to the spotlight.

  His identity is here, and the questions the program team asked him were not as tricky as other guests. After recording a few interviews politely, Xie Zexi's task was completed.

  When leaving the venue, Fu Jingming blocked his way and said with an edge: "I didn't expect that Mr. Xie, a busy man like me, would be willing to deign to come and record the interview in person. I don't know if he wants to meet someone?" "

  What if?" No, I am afraid that the banner of love and dedication belongs to Mr. Xie." Fu Jingming smiled and praised, and only Xie Zexi, who was very close, could see the sarcasm in his eyes.

  Xie Zexi glanced at him, not angry, chuckled, and dropped an intriguing sentence, saying: "Speaking of busy, Best Actor Fu will probably be busier than me in the future."

  Jinyao's legal department is not a vegetarian.

  "I just got the news that Jinyao wants to terminate the contract with me." Fu Jingming understood, and a hint of coldness flashed across his expression, "It was indeed your order." "It's

  me." Xie Zexi admitted with a smile without hesitation, as if he meant something. He said, "Good things are yet to come."

  The two of them standing together were undoubtedly very eye-catching, and many staff members on the shooting set were secretly paying attention.

  But both of them had superficial smiles on their faces, so in the eyes of others, they looked like normal "friends", chatting and laughing without any hint of the danger of the quarrel.

  Fu Jingming's face suddenly turned cold, and a sinister look flashed in his eyes, as if he was remembering something. He sneered and said in realization, "Is Mr. Xie angry because of embarrassment? Because the hard-to-get game against Tao Yuanbai just didn't work?" "

  What a pity. " Ah, Xie Zexi." Fu Jingming lowered his voice and said, "No matter how hard you try, it's useless. Tao Yuanbai won't look at you twice." "

  What do I want him to see?" Xie Zexi smiled with a smile on his lips. Unexpectedly, he said, "Fu Jingming, if you still have thoughts about these things, why not worry about yourself first."

  Not seeing the expected expression, Fu Jingming looked as if he was facing a formidable enemy, his face extremely ugly.

  Xie Zexi seemed to be an understatement, but he had to take it to heart, because Xie Zexi never spoke big words. If he really turned his face and turned against him, he would not be able to withstand it at all, and would only end up losing everything.

  Fortunately, he still has an ace in his hand.

  Fu Jingming took a deep breath, endured his anger and asked, "Xie Zexi, aren't you afraid that Tao Yuanbai will be disappointed in you?" "

  What Tao Yuanbai thinks has nothing to do with me."

  Xie Zexi looked at Fu Jingming with eyes full of losers. He felt pity, but his tone was still gentle, and he said: "It's you, Fu Jingming, you think that if you use Tao Yuanbai to suppress me, I will suffer, and you can use your sense of superiority to eliminate your inferiority complex engraved in your bones and make you superior. "What

  a pity." Xie Zexi returned the original words, with a gentle tone that cruelly broke through Fu Jingming's disguise, "It's useless, you will always be that twisted and dark fool." It was like the most deadly heart-

  cutting The sharp sword pierces the most secret and dark place in the heart.