ARC 2:21-22

Chapter 55:

  Spirit Pet's Advancement 21

  Feng Feiluan froze for a breath, why did he forget the most important "evidence"? !

  But he was unwilling to put away the bracelet that Yu Chixiao gave him.

  This is a token of love!

  Yu Chixiao glanced at Feng Feiluan, who was full of tangles, with a little smile in his eyes, and said through a message: "My master is not good at talking, he probably won't tell others."

  Feng Feiluan looked at him wilted, struggling. After a while, the message came: "Then tell me."

  Anyway, he gave up very quickly in this life.

  Yu Chixiao rubbed his head, looked at Ming Chengzi, and said: "Fei Luan is Xiao Jiu. I'm sorry, Master, but we just said that because we have something to hide, but Master, please don't tell others."

  Ming Cheng Zi was shocked for a while by the news that his disciple's wife was a spiritual beast. His face showed surprise. His eyes circled between the two of them, but he hesitated to speak.

  But he remembered Feng Feiluan's eyes that were filled with solemn determination just now, and the slightest bit of prejudice dissipated.

  Ming Chengzi touched his beard, nodded with a smile, and said, "Okay, I will keep the secret for my master."

  Feng Feiluan did not relax. Yu Chixiao's master found out, and others will find out sooner or later.

  Returning to Wutong Peak, Feng Feiluan didn't even look at the big sycamore tree that she had always loved. She went back to her room with Yuchi Xiao, sat on the back of the imperial concubine with her chin in her hands and looked out the window. She was hopeless and missed her lost reputation.

  Yuchi Xiao looked at Feng Feiluan like this and pondered slightly.

  Although he found it cute, he didn't want to make Fei Luan unhappy.

  "Why don't you put the bracelet away?" Yu Chixiao asked.

  Feng Feiluan's dull eyes turned and looked at Yuchi Xiao.

  Thinking of hearing those disciples in Sophora Flower Town say how popular their senior brother was, and how many men and women gave him countless purses, spiritual treasures, magic weapons, and robes, his thoughts became even more unwavering.

  Feng Feiluan shook his head and said seriously: "This is a token of love. I will wear it to let the whole world know that I am your Taoist companion." "Why

  use a bracelet to announce it?" Yu Chixiao smiled softly and left. Before the imperial concubine collapsed, she looked at Feng Fei Luan and said, "On the wedding day, I will tell the world that my Taoist companion, Wei Chi Xiao, is named Feng Fei Luan." The sad expression suddenly faded, and Feng

  Fei Luan He raised the corners of his lips, the smile in his eyes was bottomless, but he said: "Then we have to wait for a while."

  "Then we will establish a Taoist couple contract." Yu Chixiao stretched out his hand and asked: "We can establish it now, okay?" "

  Feng Feiluan was slightly startled.

  He was afraid that Yu Chixiao would refuse, so he did not tell Yuchixiao that after they signed a Taoist couple contract, he could help Yuchixiao share the pain. Originally, he was still thinking about how to get Yuchixiao to become a Taoist couple with him first... Yuchixiao,

  Yuchi Why can Xiao accurately resolve all his concerns, anxieties, and difficulties every time?

  Let a little bit of admiration quietly grow into an infatuated love that is willing to give, and finally be unforgettable and willing to be with you life and death.

  What divine bones, what Yan Yan.

  Feng Feiluan blinked his slightly sore eyes, blinking away the anger surging deep in his eyes, put his hand on Yu Chixiao's hand, and immediately held it firmly, smiling brightly and saying: "Okay."

  He would never allow him to Something happened to Yuchi.

  Yu Chixiao made a secret with one hand and signed a Taoist couple contract with Feng Feiluan. From then on, their souls were connected and their lives were linked to each other.

  The two rays of hot, bright white and red light intertwined and blended together, and within a moment, the contract was established.

  Yu Chixiao closed his eyes, and then opened his eyes when he felt that his soul had established some kind of connection with the person in front of him. His thin lips curved, and his calm face showed a rare look of joy.