Arc 3:21-24

Chapter 77 After returning from infinite flow 21

  Today is the first day with Bo Yu.

  Chu Suifeng woke up early in the morning. He couldn't wait to open his eyes, but the young man was no longer around him.

  Chu Suifeng was a little disappointed, and a little unaccustomed to the feeling of nothing in his arms when he woke up in the morning. He walked out of the room and heard the familiar "woof" sound from downstairs again, and the aroma of food that spread upstairs.

  After taking some time to wash up, Chu Suifeng quickly went downstairs. Bo Yu was setting dishes in the restaurant. There were already several breakfast items on the table.

  Seeing Chu Suifeng coming down, the young man's eyebrows softened instantly, and he said in a gentle tone: "Morning."

  Chu Suifeng raised the corners of his lips, glanced at the unusually rich breakfast, and a faint sweetness surged in his heart, which instantly diluted the moment he woke up. A little disappointed, I walked over to hug Bo Yu, put my chin on his shoulder, and hugged him hard. I smelled the nice and light aroma of shower gel on the young man, and said with a smile in his lazy voice: "Good morning."

  Next to him, the masked man who was woken up by Bo Yu early in the morning to feed him and ate luxurious dog food was stunned. What was going on? Is Gongji getting together with the villain? It not only wants to eat dog food in the physical sense, but also eats dog food with mental attacks in the future? !

  It looked dazed and couldn't even eat the luxurious dog food that tasted good.

  After several nights of embracing each other, Bo Yu had become accustomed to close contact and allowed Chu Suifeng to hold him, with the corners of his lips slightly curved.

  Chu Suifeng hugged her for a few seconds and then let go, sitting down with Bo Yu.

  On the table are fried dumplings and eggs, steamed sausages, soy milk, and lean meat porridge with scallops. It can be said to be a very rich breakfast. It can be seen that it is carefully prepared. The colorful and bright colors make people appetite. By the way, everything exudes a hot fragrance.

With the status, this breakfast is different, it is called love breakfast. Chu Suifeng's appetite whetted when he thought of this, he smiled happily and felt like he could eat a cow.

  Bo Yu watched him stuttering with restraint and cherishment, but the speed was by no means slow. He looked happy, smiled, curled his lips, and reminded softly: "I accidentally overdid it. Stop when I'm full." "

  Chu Suifeng finished the heart-shaped omelette on the plate, blinked, and said with a smile, "You made it so delicious, and it's so rich to celebrate our first day together. What should I do if I don't want to leave?"

  Bo Yu pursed her lips reservedly, saying, "Don't force it, there will be more to come."

  "Okay," Chu Suifeng looked regretful, and then smiled. Yingying picked up another piece of love omelette and put it on Bo Yu's plate, saying, "You can eat it too."

  "Yes." Bo Yu held the chopsticks and finished the omelette gracefully.

  The masked man eating double dog food on the side said: "..." Is there any justice in heaven? You are abusing dogs! Mental abuse is also abuse!

  ...

  After finishing a slower-than-usual breakfast, Chu Suifeng said he wanted to play with the dog for a while. His original intention was to let Bo Yu go to the studio first so that he could ask the masked man some questions. Unexpectedly, Bo Yu hesitated for a few seconds and did not stay. Come down and sit on the sofa with him and pet the dog.

  Chu Suifeng sighed, hey, I didn't expect Bo Yu to be so clingy despite looking so cold and aloof.

  Thinking this in his heart, Chu Suifeng couldn't help but raise the corner of his mouth. He simply closed the curtains in the hall, randomly clicked on a high-scoring movie, and accompanied Bo Yu to enjoy one of the hundred little things that couples should do - watching movies.

  Chu Suifeng fell in love for the first time, so he naturally took it very seriously. He stayed up all night last night, holding Bo Yu who was sleeping soundly, while using his mobile phone to Baidu to ask a hundred questions about various relationships. Fortunately, he was in good health. Even after staying up all night, he was still in good spirits the next day. There were no dark circles under his eyes at all, and Bo Yu didn't even notice that he stayed up all night.

  He and Bo Yu were originally sitting side by side, watching movies, but unknowingly they hugged each other again, their posture was intimate, and the sweetness of happiness was flowing around them.

  Masked and lying on the soft carpet under the sofa, they watched the movie attentively. The two of them and the dog seemed to form a small family, and the family of three was very warm.

  After watching the movie, he accompanied Bo Yu to the studio to paint for a while. When Bo Yu went to the kitchen to prepare lunch, Chu Suifeng found an opportunity to catch the mask and carried it by the back of its neck to the living room.

  As soon as he landed, the masked man immediately showed vigilance. Usually Chu Suifeng was looking for him for something, or to make him lose face. He asked cautiously: "Brother Chu, what do you want to do?"

  Chu Suifeng took one. The dog snack teething stick was waved in front of it and said: "I want to ask you a question."

  I don't know if the dog's

  body has affected the mind, but the masked eyes were involuntarily attracted to the teething stick. He swallowed, but still didn't Putting down his guard, he asked cautiously: "What's the problem?"

  Chu Suifeng threw the teething stick in front of it and said casually: "You said before that you can kill the evil god only when the ending is reached. Under what circumstances is the ending reached? There must be a criterion, right?"

  The masked man was about to pick up the teething stick. He raised his head in surprise and shook his head in disapproval and said, "Do you really want to kill the evil god? Chu Suifeng, even if the evil god is not an orthodox god, it is You also have a divine word, you are just a human being, how could you..."

  After receiving the danger signal under the man's smiling face, his face was blocked, he swallowed the words, and answered Chu Suifeng's question, seriously: "Generally speaking, in a world derived from a story like ours, as long as the conditions for the ending of the original work are met, some endings require the protagonists to get married, and some endings require the protagonists to fall in love. Our world is the latter, as long as Xia Xi and Shun need to confess their feelings and settle down together."

  After receiving the answer, Chu Suifeng's expression improved a little, and he thought about it and said thoughtfully: "Last time you said that the evil god was interested in Xia Xi? "

  Yes." The masked man thought of something and said cheerfully: "You injured the incarnation of the evil god, so he had to rest at home. Xia Xi found that he was not feeling well and went to his house to take care of him. The atmosphere was good when I left, I guess. If they wait a few more months, they can be together without any external help."

  Chu Suifeng narrowed his eyes, chuckled suddenly, and said enigmatically: "I can't wait a few months, but you remind me. "Do you want to reach the end quickly?"

  "What are you going to do?" The masked man looked at him in confusion, but seeing that Chu Suifeng didn't want to say anything anymore, he stroked its head and left it in a good mood. He went into the kitchen to look for Bo Yu.

  The curious masked man said: "..." Okay, if you don't want to say it, don't say it. Having a wife is a big deal? !

  If Chu Suifeng knew what he was thinking, he would definitely say with a smile that having a wife is great.

  As soon as Chu Suifeng entered the kitchen, he looked at Bo Yu who was washing vegetables, and quietly hugged him from behind, with his face touching the side of Bo Yu's face.

  Maybe it's a physical problem. Even in summer, Bo Yu still has a cool feeling on his body. His skin is smooth and delicate, and it feels like cool jade when touched. Especially his thin waist, which makes people don't want to let go when he hugs her.

  Bo Yu paused, did not break away, lowered his head and continued to do his own thing, but the corners of his lips curled up slightly.

  Bo Yu likes the care shown by Chu Suifeng very much. It will make him feel safe enough, no longer worry about gains and losses, no longer anxious and overthinking, and slowly repair the broken heart riddled with holes in his chest.

  He didn't know how long Chu Suifeng would stay like this or how long he would like him. It would be great if he could stay like this.

  Bo Yu thought, Chu Suifeng seemed to notice his trance, kissed his ear, and asked: "What are you thinking about?"

  The warm breath spread on his neck, and the kissed earlobe felt numb and numb, Bo Yu His eyelashes fluttered, his heart skipped a beat, and the tips of his ears were slightly red. After a moment, he calmed down and whispered, "Shall we take the mask to the hospital for a checkup this afternoon?"

  It turned out to be this. Chu Suifeng hummed indifferently, He thought for a while and said: "I will go out in the afternoon in two days. You are painting at home. It is best not to go out. There are restrictions in the villa that those dirty things will not come in."