ARC 1.30-1.34

Chapter 31 Villain Couple 31

  "Okay, but..." Xie Zexi's lips curved into a deep smile. The moment he took the bouquet, he leaned over Jiang Ling's ear and said, "Let's start with the lovers whose goal is to get married. Let's go."

  The staff standing on both sides holding fireworks burst the fireworks at the same time. With a "bang", the colorful sequins filled the sky like gorgeous fireworks that suddenly bloomed.

  Jiang Ling's eyes lit up little by little, and his tense nerves relaxed instantly. His held respiratory system suddenly began to operate. Incomparable joy appeared from his eyes. He asked in surprise: "Really?" "Yes.

  " Xie Zexi just nodded, and the joyful young man couldn't restrain his excitement. He hugged his neck and kissed him hard.

  Without waiting for the applause of everyone waking up from a dream, the audience in the live broadcast room was excited.

  【:Proposal! Proposed! Even kissed! [Star Eyes][Call]]

  [: Is this what I can see! Will you get married immediately after the variety show ends? ! 】

  【: This shouldn't even be considered a game, right? Jiang Xiaoling said that he didn't want to just treat it as a game! Does this mean he is serious? 】

  【: Agree, apply for simultaneous webcast at the wedding site, I really want to watch it! ]

  [: Ouch, ouch, I don't care! Congratulations to our loving couple on their successful marriage, please lock up [spread flowers][spread flowers]]

  barrages of cp knocks filled the screen, the number of people in the live broadcast room reached its peak, and Director Yang laughed so hard that he couldn't even see his teeth. , and immediately began to applaud.

  "Congratulations to our three guests on their successful proposal. Before taking wedding photos, you can sort out your excitement or joy first, so that we can take the most beautiful and memorable photos in our best posture..." "Everyone can rest

  . For a few days, I will happily enjoy the attractions and beautiful scenery in the resort. After the variety show is over..."

  Director Yang was talking ramblingly. Xie Zexi held the flowers and took the young man who clung to him to sit on the row of chairs in the last row.

  As soon as Xie Zexi sat down, Jiang Ling pulled him. His delicate eyebrows were still a little confused, and he asked again: "Then I am your boyfriend now?" "Yes

  ." A smile slipped through Xie Zexi's eyes. , looking at the young man who only stared at him, his beautiful eyes filled with tiny starlight, his heart seemed to be brushed by a feather, causing it to itch.

  His eyes danced, he held up the rose to block the two of them, and in the faint fragrance of the flowers, he leaned forward and kissed Jiang Ling.

  The passionate kiss over and over again, compared to the ambiguous heat in the guest room, which made people feel dizzy, had more lingering tenderness.

  The camera only captured a large handful of delicate red roses, which perfectly blocked the two of them. However, sharp-eyed netizens did not miss the

  scene in the corner, which immediately triggered rounds of screams that flooded the screen.

  Xie Zexi put down the bouquet and asked with a smile in his eyes: "Do you believe it now?"

  Jiang Ling touched his slightly red and swollen lips with his fingertips. He was so happy that he didn't know what to do. He couldn't press down the upturned corners of his mouth, and his face turned red. He nodded vigorously and whispered with a smile: "I completely believe it. From now on, we will no longer be a fake couple, but a real couple."

  Xie Zexi rubbed his head and added: "We are a real couple with the purpose of getting married. "

  Yes!" Jiang Ling narrowed his eyes with a satisfied smile. Thinking of something, he suddenly became serious and said, "This proposal does not count. It is too hasty. It can only be regarded as a confession. I will prepare a grand proposal in the future." Here you go."

"Since I agree to your confession, you are no longer my suitor, but my lover. I should be the one to do this kind of thing." Xie Zexi smiled and said, "Leave it to me next time." Jiang Ling