Chapter 1

"Just go and stay IN THAT FREAKING ROOM OF YOURS!"

"B-but"

"JUST SHUT UP"

A man around his 50s said this to a girl..

"Jisoo yah come"

Her mother said taking her out of the situation..

In the room

Mother: Jisoo we have to listen to them..

Jisoo: but eomma they are misbehaving with me and you..
Also with Seok-Jin..I mean what wrong did he do that he is suffering so much..

Mother: I know dear but cause of your dad this is happening, if he hadn't taken a loan from them we didn't have to live here.

Jisoo: I hate him, I seriously hate him...

Mother: Ji- someone is calling me I am coming..

Jisoo: I'll go to Seokjin.

Jisoo's pov

I went towards the bedroom of SeokJin and there he was sitting all alone..I ran to him and sat beside him and said..

Me: what are you doing..
Seokjin: Just thinking how bad my relatives are .
Me: hmm I know that.
Seokjin: if appa and eomma haven't died, I wouldn't be living a life like this..pathetic

Me: hmm nevermind let's go out and see nature..
Seokjin: how can you be soo positive Jisoo..
Me: idk

I said while smiling cheekily..

He pinched my cheeks and then we went outside without anyone knowing..

We went into a flower garden..it was the time between evening and afternoon and no one was there but it was open..

We went and enjoyed playing with flowers...

Suddenly he said..

Seokjin: J-jisoo

Me: yeah

I turned around to see him bent down while he was holding a Dandelion while he said..

Seokjin: Jisoo, you are a gift for me in this cruel world and I want to be with you..you are the rays of light in my dark life..I want to enlighten your life with my charms.. so Jisoo.. will you be my girlfriend..

I was so happy and I said..

Jisoo: yes yes yes my Jinu I love you too..

I took the dandelion and then we both were so happy being with each other but it was getting late and we went in the house only to see....