Chapter 2

Jisoo's pov

We both came home only to see.....
Eomma was on the floor while everyone else was watching her..

I ran to her and asked..

Me: what happened to her..
Aunt: she took poison and killed herself.

I was broken now..

Me: E-EOMMA, EOMMA PLEASE W-WAKE UP..EOMMMAAAA.

I was shaking her badly...Seokjin pulled me back trying to stop me.

Seokjin: Jisoo stop please

Aunt's daughter: Seokjin Just takes this shit away I can't see her ugly face and also her mom doesn't even matter..

Seokjin's pov

Hearing this Jisoo stopped crying and then pushed me a little and got up and went to her (aunt's daughter).

Jisoo slapped her so hard that she
fell down.

Jisoo: Don't you dare to say a word about her...(Anger visible)

Aunt: slapped Jisoo. You piece of shit how did you dare touch my daughter with those filthy hands of yours..

I stepped in between and took her to my room while she was still in shock as no one ever had raised a hand on her..

She was crying badly so to console her I hugged her and her started crying in my embrace.

Jisoo: S-seokjin now I am ALL ALONE...ALL ALONE..NO ONE IS THERE FOR ME IN THIS CRUEL WORLD..

me: sh sh calm down Jisoo you have to carry yourself all alone but as much time I am with you I am gonna help you love..

She nodded..

After sometime she slept while I was about to go out suddenly my phone rang..

I picked up

Me: hello

???: hello am I speaking to Kim Seokjin..

Me: yeah..

??: so would you like to join Bts..

Me: sorry but what's that.

??: the new trainee

Me: about what..

??: about Mafias...

Me: uh...would you give me some time..

??: sure but please inform your answer..me: okay I will

End of call
.

I think of it and leave it for now...I don't like mafias and gangsters..

So leave it...

So I was called by my uncle and he said .

Uncle: where is Jisoo?

Seokjin: she is sleeping

Uncle: wake her up and say to come at the xyz river..

Seokjin: yeah and why?

Uncle: no need to ask and you are coming with me..

I nodded..

T
I
M
E
S
K
I
P

Jisoo's pov

Seokjin told me to come to the xyz river as my uncle is saying.. so I got ready as it's really cold now..

Now I was close to the xyz river but then someone held it by hand and closed my mouth while taking me somewhere.. I was trying my best to get out of his grip but he was strong..