Chapters 3

Jisoo's pov

As I signed the papers, my uncle threw me off in the river.. while I heard Seokjin screaming in pain...I tear left from my eyes.. but I was aware that I am gonna get saved..

When they left I was immediately saved by some men and they took me in a black van and gave me a towel

When they left I was immediately saved by some men and they took me in a black van and gave me a towel.. while I was sitting I was sad and crying.. as I couldn't meet seokjin..I lost my love forever..

So the van stopped at the border of busan and there they took me out and then I passed out..

T
I
M
E
S
K
I
P

Jisoo's pov

I woke up at an unknown place..

"Unnie she is awake."

"Yeah"

I got up and then there were 3 girls around the bed and they were sitting on the bed..

Me: uhm w-who are you

??: miss chill don't worry we aren't gonna hurt you..Btw I am Jennie.Kim Jennie

??: I am Chaeyoung but call me Rosé or Chae.

??: I am Pranpriya Manoban but you can call me Lisa or Lili..

I nodded

Me: I am Kim Jisoo..

Jennie: what's your age .

Me: 17

Chae: then we will call you unnie as you are the eldest.

I nodded.

Lisa: unnie dont be shy and this is our room we four have to share it..

I nodded.

Chae: unnie say something or your neck will hurt.

Me: o-okay

T
I
M
E
S
K
I
P

About after 2 months

We all got to know each other very well and they shared their backstories which are sad..

Jennie was abused by her mother who beat and threatened her for money..she ran from the house and met Gdragon...one of the closest and most powerful trainers..right now we all are training under him only...

Chae was with her step brother after her parents died and he used to r@pe her everyday so she killed him and yg got to know about it and invited her for Blackpink.

Lisa was kidnapped by her stalker for the past 6 months and he used to do It without her permission...she ran away but was caught but she tried again and succeeded..

They all have backstories sad and scary from mine..

They all treated me like their own sisters .

The bond built stronger through years..

And after 11 years of training, earning experience, missions, fight, and patience..

No Blackpink ranks number 1 with Bts...a unknown group who no one knows..so did Blackpink...