SCARECROW

(PLEASE READ THIS AGAIN, I AM WRITING THIS ALL OVER AGAIN BECAUSE I FORGOT TO ADD A HUGE CHUNK OF THE STORY, MY STUPID BRAIN I AM REALLY SORRY)

*J-HOPE'S POV*

We are in the meeting for like hours now what even the fuck is happening here "Listen zayn either entire fashion gala thing will happen the way i want or my daughters won't be a part of it" and she barks again "Listen ms Hadid-jenner, the project is contracted with only your daughters not you, when your team reach to us they didn't utter any words about you so, we are not going to take your order here, we are not working for you we will literally will be your producer" I had say something because zayn hyung was close enough to threw her out of the office room and namjoon will definitely commit another crime today if she keeps on blabbering "Hobi i am really sorry about my mom, yes i will go with your plans it seems good to me" please thank you get over with it, niall is waiting for me, we were supposed to go on a date today and it's past 5 pm already can believe it we are going round and round about the same shot since the morning, if this project won't be important to papa we would already dismiss the whole thing "Miss Hadid then we should start our legal process??" Namjoon asked and of course her mother snatched the paper from her, why papa isn't here "No.. we won't until my needs met my daughter won't" oh my god this hag, she always like this the he tried to control hyung when gigi and he was in a relationship it was horrible, breaking her own daughters relationship didn't change her "Ms Hadid-jenner as my brother hoseok said, you are not the one we binding contract with, it's your daughters so i am only going to take her words, now if you shut the fuck up for god sake" hyung lost it, i held his hand so he won't anything any further, this women can anything up and feed it to the tabloids"It's that's how your company treat women, this is absolutely unacceptable" she needs a reality check who is she even god, hyung slammed his fist on the table that even made me flinch "Fuck... Zee let's go outside, calm down a bit then we will start the legal process and me and my sister are happy with this" gigi said dragging hyung holding his hand, me and looked at each other, if a certain someone see this there would another world war today...

*AUTHOR'S POV*

It's 11 pm harry sitting in the darkest corner in a bar drenched in rain, sipping his fourth glass of whisky looking at the ground not even blinking, dancers dancing around him, trying to get his attention, i think he doesn't even realise there are strippers around him at all, his mind just going back to what ren show him on his phone, harry reached to the hospital at almost 7 pm, because despite saying he will be seeing ren he waited for him husband for almost 2 hours standing...

(FLASHBACK)

"Reni..." harry ran inside the hospital room excitedly "Hyungiiiiii i missed so much" ren said opening his arms and harry hugged him so tightly "How are you feeling now??" Harry asked sitting on the bed "I am doing well, I will be discharged tomorrow" ren said smiling "I am so happy, but you need to be careful ok bub??" Harry said cupping his face, and Ren nodded his head "Hyung why are you looking so tired??" ren asked holding his hands "Nothing I was waiting for zayn, he told me he would pick me up but he didn't come neither he picking up call" harry said looking down at his hand, his voice sounded so broken but he tried to smile through it "Umm hyung, I might have a idea why he didn't come or picking up your phone" ren said harry immediately looked at him shocked ,ren grabbed his phone from the night stand "Hyung i am sorry please" he said, harry narrowed his eyes, ren gave him his phone showing a picture on it

" harry ran inside the hospital room excitedly "Hyungiiiiii i missed so much" ren said opening his arms and harry hugged him so tightly "How are you feeling now??" Harry asked sitting on the bed "I am doing well, I will be discharged tomorrow" ren...