WRINKLY BEDSHEET

(IN THE MORNING)

*AUTHOR'S POV*

"Zaynnn?" Harry woke up and immediately hugged zayn tightly "Yes babe" zayn said in extremely sleepy voice "Nothing" harry replied putting his face on the crook of zayn's neck "What time is it babe??" Zayn asked kissing on the top of harry's head"I don't know" harry answered "Then why you awake now??" zayn asked again rubbing his eyes "I just woke up, i don't know why" harry said "You worried about ren??" Zayn asked "Yes" harry said looking at him "Call him later then" zayn said smiling at him "You wanna come with me today?? I am thinking of giving him a visit after college" harry asked looking at zayn's lips hoping for a kiss "I will babe, I have to go to your college anyway, need to know about yesterday's situation" Zayn said, peaking on Harry's lips which he smiled a little for "I am thinking talking to eomma and hyung's to make ren homeschooled, I am really scared after the incident" harry said holding zayn tightly "Don't worry, eomma already put tight security at the college and so did dad, the security cameras going to get all fixed today and there will be some new spot for it also the camera control room going to have our man in the charge and I will have the access of the raw footages don't worry" zayn said reassuring "I know Zayn, even despite having the security at the hospital I am still nervous for my little brother, I kept tossing and turning all night, i couldn't sleep" harry said, zayn cooed at him kissing his tample again "Don't worry thyme is there anyway, nothing going to happen" zayn said to harry, harry jolted up looking confusedly at zayn "My brother is clever but not more then his or his hyungs" zayn said sighing "PAPA, DAD, I CAN'T FIND P'THYME" goriya screamed, harry and zayn both looked at each other, zayn slapped his forehead before getting up from the bed..

"What do you mean you can't find thyme??" yeon said looking at goriya "I couldn't find him, he said he will workout with me, so I was there to wake him up, i couldn't see him there, then i looked at the gym also, couldn't find him anywhere" goriya said panicking "Where is kavin" zayn asked coming down the stairs "P is in his room, he is sleeping" goriya said again "Umm Jeffy isn't home either I also just checked, after your scream fucked up my peacefull sleep, that I was getting after literally a week, and also maybe they both are out together??" Yoongi said from the stairs balcony "Did you tried calling them??" namjoon said rubbing his eyes also from the balcony "They didn't pick up, I tried multiple times" goriya said all of them sighed, looking at each other "I don't want to make anyone more worried but, lou isn't home also and neither is tae" niall said running down the stairs "Good very good, they worked some night job maybe, that we don't know about" yoongi said sarcastically "Lou had some work, he had to leave at night" zayn said clearing his throat, Niall and harry exchange a look "And tae??" Yeon asked looking at everyones face "Wow, four of my sons aren't home, and nobody knows anything, yoongi you, jeff and vin are always together how come you don't know?? And zayn you just let your big brother go in the middle of the night??? And thyme and tae, they never did anything like this, KAVINAAA, come down here" yeon yelled, zayn looked at harry and rubbed his tample"Wh~what happened??" Kavin said coming out from the room in a hurry with sleepy eyes "Aish slow down" vin said holding stoping kav from running down the stairs "Where is thyme??" yeon asked, kavins eyes immediately jolted open, he looked at zayn with widened eyes zayn just shrugged "Ahh, yeon boys are getting older, let them have their fun at night okay" gong-yoo said trying to managing the situation as he knows where is younger son has gone "What the hell that supposed to mean??" Yeon said with an angry tone "Well you know boys have their fair share of fun at this age, let it go for now okay " gongyoo said again wanting to drop the conversation, harry and niall shook their head "Papa, thyme is with ren and i just got to know that, you know what happened at the college maybe thyme is trying prove his innocence" harry blurnt out Zayn hold onto his hand looking at him in disbelief "What?? Why he didn't tell me~ wait gongyoo you knew??" Yeon asked looking at his husband who have a sorry look written on his face "Why is he there, does he think it's going to make everything alright, ren is already not well, he is gonna give him more headache" yeon said sighing in defeat "Yeah your sons are headache anyway" harry said going towards yeon, niall nodded his head agreeing "Wait he didn't come home from the hospital, i thought he is just going to give a visit and keep him company for a while, damn boy straight up having a sleep over, where is he even sleeping" kavin just said those without even thinking yoongi couldn't help but laugh "Zayn" harry called with widened eyes realising something maybe "I am calling the security don't worry" zayn said taking out his phone "Jeff didn't even come home after college today, we were supposed to hang out but" vin said grabbing everyone's attention "He is also isn't picking up the call??" Niall asked, vincenzo nodded his head "That means he is also with someone, tae is the only mystery left then" Niall said again "Why they just gone, they don't think anybody would be worried about them here" goriya said very disappointed on her brother's behaviour "Goriya don't think to much, they are dumbass and became more for certain reasons, hey let's go vini, goriya you wanna go for a run?? We will get some donuts on the way home" yoongi said who is most of the time lazy but not when it comes to cheering up their one and only sister, goriya nodded his head smiling "Why my sons are embarrassing" yeon mumbled slapping his forehead "And work did lou gone for that i don't know about" gongyoo asked, zayn looked at him with side eye, yoongi and others stopped on their track knowing something gonna go down "None of your business as louis always says" zayn replied, no he doesn't hate his father like louis but doesn't necessarily like him as well "Well it is my business, my sons is my business" gongyoo replied straight up looking at zayn "He doesn't consider you as anyone so i don't know what to tell you dad" zayn said harry ran towards him, "Stop it zayn, shut up" harry said giving him a angry look, he didn't say anything just looked at harry...