SNOW WHITE

*HARRY'S POV*

"Shut up nini, you are married way before then me you shouldn't make these kinda jokes" i should've worn a turtle neck i didn't realise "Exactly... What did you used to say to me, whenever i had little marks on me huh??" nini said crossing his arms "Well i grew up, you should too, and it's not like i am  having sex for the first time in my life" we are both sitting in our classroom waiting for the teacher "Gurllll... Like this nooo... You just came from honeymoon, you were limping and you guys did it again, you two already started to have separation anxiety or something" sex is good with him,how the fuck I am going to make him understand that "I have concealer with me, dab some on your hickey's" I will kill him and zayn both "Aiyoo give some to bibs as well hyung, he is in a desparate need" jungkook said coming inside "Let's go to the cafeteria, the teacher won't come she is busy for upcoming year ending college fastival" jimin announced for the whole class and plopped next to me "Woah there, what's up" i asked as he clinged to me "Nothing much just hugging my hyung" he said smiling at me "Aww" i kissed his forehead "Bitch i am not your hyung??? You won't hug me" Niall said pouting "You are but, you always crush my bone so no" jimin said showing his tongue to niall "Ohhh listen jiminie got hit by the agust d" jungkook said suddenly Niall almost choke "What do you mean??" He asked jimin shocked "Nothing, he just messaged me on insta, they are trying to play with our mind that's all" jimin said shrugging "What??" jungkook snapped his head towards bible and asked "No~nothing" bible replied while Niall was putting some concealer on him "You just whimpered" jungkook gave him a look crossing his arms, ugh my brother is extra "Shut the fuck up, you are a virgin you don't know things" jimin laughed clinging to me, me and niall shook our head here they go again "Ohh hyung i think ren is going to be the next one to lose your virginity" i almost choked on my own saliva, when jimin said that "Oh god, ren will beat the life out him before anything happens like that" jungkook said rolling his eyes "I don't think so, mj told me they had a talk after you two left" jimin said which caught my attention "What did he said??" Niall said all interested, this guy is gossip king "Well methas said, thyme hugged him to sleep all night, and even though he noticed after waking up ren didn't do much kookie... You hearing this haz hyung??, we can't let this happen, he is tiny , he could get manipulated because of this kinda behaviour" my eyes got widened what the hell "Wow, so haz is already married to zayn, now bibs fucking with Jeffy again, tae is hitting on kookie, thyme and ren welll... And now yoon and you,oh god all of going to be in my... What do they call in papas language???" he started blabbering again "Sasural ni, they are all going to shenanigans in our sasural" i said shaking my head *BEEP* *BEEP* jimins phone suddenly beeped, he narrowed his eyes looking at the screen "I gotta go" he said hurriedly getting up from the bench....

*JIMIN'S POV*

Unknown Number

Meet me behind the school

Asap