GLAD TO MET YOU

*NAMJOON'S POV*

"Ugh, god damn it" I said sitting in the car, "Why can't i just get the fucking deal, why he have to be here" i frustratedly slammed my palm "This is torture" i screamed "Ayy chill brother, I am here okay??" Yoongi said sitting on the passenger seat "And why are you driving today??" He asked me "Because I was stressed" I said breathing heavily "That's why you should never drive, it was hard enough for you to get the licence joonie hyung" he said, i pouted "Let's go or you will be late, i will be taking this car to college i have to pick up vin, i will send a driver with one of my gorgeous car okay??" I rolled my eyes but nodded, and got out of the car, I took a deep breath in and out, I fixed my suit and my hair "Ok here we go"...

"You are already late" oh my god, as i entire the room seokjin taunt me "Fashionably late, and I am sorry, the traffic was really bad, good morning everyone" i greeted as i took my seat "So both of you are after this deal Mr Kim Namjoon Malik and Jeon Soekjin Styles, I see" Mr Adams said looking at both of us "Well Mr Adams, the value and quality of your products is very intriguing" Soekjin spoke as Mr Adams laughed "Very true, and your production ratio is something be learnt from" I said he nodded his head "Okay okay, first off all after seeing both of you when you both were just kids to having a partnership meeting is really admirable for me, you I have been partnerd with both of your companies before, I am interested how you two are going persue me" he said making both of us chuckle "I know, both of the companies are marvelous in market, but i must know what you has to offer me??" He asked , we both nodded and we handed him a file at the same time "Very competitive, good" he said taking both of them, he opened both and started reading, me and seokjin both looked at each other amused "So one is prepared by zayn and other is by off??" how the?? We both gulped "Yes, I am sorry Mr Adams but i through Mr off will be the perfect one to discribe our offers through the word" Soekjin just accepted, off is here?? Since when they have a good relationship?? "I am assuming you have the same reasoning, apart from this file, you make a physical presentation" he said leaning backwards on the chair, fuck sake, save me i don't wanna do this anymore "Very well, sorry if i being little to harsh, You see Mr Adams, your skin care product can be top notch but due to your poor marketing your stock values aren't great, given the other skin care companies who are getting their products out, is talking about this product more at social media platforms, your or I might say your son's company are lacking, i am not saying he isn't trying but he should've been trying harder, so my offer is 60/40, your product's under our production and marketing but still going to have your label and the 40% profit, so in this scenario it's more of your benefit then ours" Soekjin said so gracefully I hate to admit it but he did, Mr Adams nodded, seems to be impressed, what the hell "Mr Kim-Malik??" he said looking at me "Ahh yes, your products i myself used and indeed it's certainly do the job, but I have to say it's not only the marketing but also the packaging is the problem, the shipments the shipment fees are really questionable, your production ratio might be really good because you have your input into it, but before the last three months this company was lacking to fullfill the orders of customers, and in this race of skin care companies these says warehouse and production is really the key, this is really what failed you to become something more then what you are in this perticular time, so my offer for you would be 70/30, since the wearhouse production marketing and artistic direction you have to put and your son need it, it's still going to be label as your company name but we as manufacturers, and you keeping the 30% of yours and also you know whatever our company touches becomes hit" i finished, and i immediately felt two eyes glaring at me so i glared back with a smile of my face obviously "I will take the 70/30, but I have a condition" Mr Adams said i nodded, I can't believe this i am getting this, this east really?? "Soekjin i liked your brutal ness, Namjoon i liked you that you are offering much more, but here is the condition, I will take the 30% you both split the 70%, i liked to give the deal to both of your companies jointly" he finished as we both got up from our chair "WHAT?" we both screamed looking at Mr Adams, who just shrugged...