BELONGINGS

*ZAYN'S POV*

I felt a very warm body against me, i pulled the person closer to me, something really tight was around my dick clenching onto it made me hard "Ah~ umm Zayn" i opened my eyes looking at my side 'Harreh' i practically screamed in my head, he was sleeping on his stomach holding onto my hand to his chest, which is really numb right now, i slightly on top of him, he kept pushing his back towards my which giving me pleasure, i slightly removed the blanket only to find the sensation that I was feeling it's because of I am still fucking inside him 'Fuck fuck fuck' i mentally cussed "I am really sorry harreh, shit" I said pulling out, i winched in pain "Why~ why did you pull out, it felt good" he tried to feel it again pushing his hips towards me, I am hella confused "Harreh i~ harreh babe you are burning up" i felt the hotness when i tired to turn his face towards me "Ouch ouch ouch" he whimpered while turning around, i eyes fell onto the sheet having little blood stains 'Shit' i mumbled to myself, i was getting up "Where are you going?" he started to sob "Nowhere, just gonna clean you up, and get your fever down" he held my wrist trying to pull me to him, i got close to him "Don't, don't go" i sighed "I am just going where our luggage bags are standing, you can see me from here" he shook his head now crying "Why are you crying for babe?" I sighed 'what am i going to do with you' i thought "Because i don't want you to go, stay with me" i laid beside him, pulled him into chest, wrapped my hands around him, he held me so tightly like his life depends on it "Babe? Do you know who i am?" i sighed, he is maybe thinking I am a certain someone "I didn't lost my memory Malik" my eyes got widen, he his looking at me barely opening his eye's, his breath his getting heavier, the more the warmth of his body growing the more he is clenching onto me, I took my phone which was laying on the side of the bed and dialled "Hyungggg, in this early morning, didn't you get a great sleep last night?" I can see him smirking from the other side "Shut up hobi, give niall the phone, harreh isn't well" i heard him mumbling something "What, what happened to him?" Niall asked really concerned "What did Hyung said? How is harry? What happened to him?" Hobi also screamed onto the phone "He is burning up, but he isn't letting me help him" I said looking at him "Well maybe because he hates you" ouch okay he didn't have to say that "No it's not that, he clearly not into hating Kim Zayn Malik mode right now" I said "Ohh, well zaynie, he can be a little needy when he is sick" he said the last part in a hush tone maybe didn't wanted hobi to hear it "That i figured, what am i supposed to do, how can i convince him to take the medicine and am not leaving him?" harreh batted his eyelashes looking at me "I don't know, I mean naturally it was him who was always with harry in these situations, I am sorry but you understand what I am saying" i looked at harreh still sobbing, staring at me "So that means he wants him" i felt a little pain in my heart "Did he said so?" He asked "No" not yet "Well then ask him what he wants, and besically bribe him maybe?" hmm that make sense "Thanks niall, I will see what i can do" I cut the call "Tell me babe what do you want?'' i turned around facing him, caressing his hair "I want you, I want you inside me" he said "Don't you fucking hate me harreh, or my dick is just not a part of me?" fuck why did I have to say it now "Fuck you Malik" he turned around whimpering from pain...

(AT THE KIM-MALIK HOUSE)

*NIALL'S POV*

"What happened, what hyung said?" hope said looking at me "Harry have fever babe, and he isn't listening to zaynie, that's why he asked what to do" I told him he nodded "And what did you said about the boy?" He questioned looking straight at me "I-i just said, in this kind of situation his boyfriend always with hi~" he put his finger up in front of me and cut me off "His bodyguard nee" he rolled his eyes "Hope we all know he wasn't just a bodyguard they loved each other" i looked straight at him "Well then forget what you know, and put this information in your head instead, that your best friend is now my brother's husband part of the Kim-Malik family, we have a prestige niall, we can't go around and say, my brother-in-law had an affair with his bodyguard and he is in my brother's bed now he will forget any kinda bodyguard he ever knew" he said mockingly lighting up his cigarette "So then love doesn't matter?" i said almost in rage at his point "Didn't i marry you for love?" How dare he? I looked at him with widened eyes "Then you shouldn't have?" I turned around leaving the room "Hey, hey I didn't say that" he pulled me by my waist "Leave me hope" he tsk "Don't be like this, it's not about us okay, I love you" i kissed my forehead his phone started ringing "It's appa" i nodded he picked up the call...

(AT THE JEON-STYLES HOUSE)

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

"I don't understand why we have to change our college, we aren't even participate in hyung's wedding, which is a joke" jimin nagged standing in my bedroom pacing back and forth "Maybe because your parents also in the same party as my dad, and your parents are there at the wedding" i replied fixing my hair "Why wouldn't they be, the profit they have from the wedding" he huffed "I am just worried about hyung you know kookie" i nodded "I wanted to call him and ask how he is, but dad didn't let me, god knows what is that old fucker doing with him" i wanted cry "He is not that old you know, it's just hyung is too young for their political shit" jimin said "You and me are the next one to be sacrificed jiminshi, they gave birth to us so they can profit their business" we both signed "WHERE IS HE THEN, TELL ME?" a loud scream came from downstairs, we both looked at each other's face i hurriedly took my backpack and headed downstairs.. "Calm down ren, don't talk to your eomma like that" we are running down the stairs i saw mum scolding him "What happened ren?" I asked, everyone looked in our direction, mj motioned me to come here, who is trying to calming ren down "DON'T ASK ME WHAT HAPPENED HYUNG, ASK HER, ASK HER WHERE IS JIN HYUNG" my eyes got widen "Isn't he supposed to come home today" I said looking at them "He will, he doesn't wanted participate in his own brother's wedding, that's why he took a vacation instead" eomma said sipping his coffee not looking at any of us "Wedding what wedding, wasn't that a business deal?" ren said, he is really angry, jimin tapped on my shoulder "Why is your brother so angry? tell him to shut up, or else he will be the one next time" i nodded my head "Ren, you are to young to understand thing's, so please shut up, don't make me lose my temper" oh my god it's keep getting worse "Ren, shut up please, let's just go to college okay" mj said trying to drag him "Why? You are going to kill me, like you killed him, huh tell me eomma" oh shit, a loud sound making all of us frozen in place ren just laughed "EOMMA.." we all looked at the direction the sound come from I ran to the door "Hyungi" i hugged my jin hyung, also sobbing because of the slap ren got "TEACH YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER HOW TO BEHAVE SEOKJIN" eomma spoke before leaving the room mum sighed and hugged ren but he just shoved her away "Come here" jin hyung said going to him for a hug "They killed him I know, he is nowhere to be found" ren said crying "Your eomma or i
didn't kill anyone ren, we also couldn't find him we tried looking for him" mum said with a soft tone instead of yelling "How is haz?" i shook my head "We don't know how he is now, eomma didn't let me call him" ren broke the hug wiping his tears "I did call him but he didn't pick it up, i was about to try again when i got into the argument" huh? He didn't pick it up what happened " Why did you caught up in the argument anyway ren" jimin asked also wiping ren's face with his hoodie sleeves "She was talking about your marriage jin hyung" mj said this time also hugging hyung "My marriage, like she can make me" he scoffed, "Listen the Kim-Malik's son's also would be in the same college as you are" jin hyung spoke "I am done with study then" we all chuckled "Or just give them hell" ouu i like that idea so much....

OKAY SO YEAH I DON'T KNOW...