TWO SOULS, TWO HEARTS

"Family and friends, thank you all for coming today to share in this wonderful occasion. Today we are here together to unite Kim Zayn Javadd Malik and Jeon Harry Edward Styles in marriage"

"Do you Zayn, take this person to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

"I Do"

"Do you Harry, take this person to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

"....." there was a long pause harry looked over the guests, who had already started wishpering, then his in-laws, then the entrance wanting to run as fast as he could, then looked at the person who was front of him, looking down at the ground, completely expecting harry to reject him right here...

"I Do" zayn looked at him in confusion, why didn't he just....

"A ring is an unbroken circle, with ends that have been joined together, and it represents your union. It is a symbol of infinity, and of your infinite love. When you look at these rings on your hands, be reminded of this moment, your commitment, and the love you now feel for each other"

"Zayn, place the ring on Harry's finger and repeat after me"

"Harry", "Harreh I give you this ring as a symbol of my love with the pledge: to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever" zayn repeated looking at harry who wasn't looking at anywhere but on his hand, Zayn took his hand and place the ring..

"And now...Harry, place the ring on Zayn's finger and repeat after me"

"Zayn" harry took a deep breath "Mr Kim-Malik" harry said making everyone audibly shocked "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love with the pledge: to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever"
harry took zayn's without looking at him, and placed the ring onto his finger...

"Before these witnesses, you have pledged to be joined in marriage. You have now sealed this pledge with your wedding rings. By the authority vested in me by the great State of England, I now pronounce you married"

"You may seal your marriage with a kiss" the marriage officiant said, zayn was looking at harry, who awkwardly just standing there in his burgundy tuxedo, Zayn got a little closer to harry "May i harreh" he asked harry nodded after a brief second, Zayn captured his lips for the first time as his husband...

(After the ceremony, at the reception)

All the guests are sitting in their place, looking at the stage where soon everyone will give a speech...

Glass clicking noise can be heard, everyone in the room went silent and looked at Harry's mother standing up, raising his glass for the newly weds ready to give his speech...

"I am a little sniffly right now, today is a bittersweet day for me as a mother, was all over the place, actually crying more then my sofia, I like to thank each and everyone of you, to take time out of your busy schedule and for being here to be part of my son's wedding day, As I stand here today, I am filled with immense joy and pride to see my little boy grow up into a fine handsome young man. From the moment he was born, he has brought so much love and happiness into our lives. Today, I give him away to a man who will cherish and love her as much as we have. As a child, you know he used to sing covers on a karaoke machine he was given by my father, and the first song he recorded was Elvis Presley's "The Girl of My Best Friend" i still remember him trying to form the words correctly. Zayn, I am confident that you are the perfect partner for him, you will love, cherish and protect him as much as i did maybe even more, here is a little advice from my own personal life, Don't let days go by where you don't smile and hug each other, making dumb jokes and cuddling together over a beer or watching a movie or cooking meals together is one of the best part of the marriage and I wish my son and my son-in-law all the happiness in the world" Mrs Jeon Jung-hwa styles finished her speech and walking down the stage wiping some of the tears that fell, harry who was sitting at the front table with his husband, his brother-in-laws and his two brothers, just drinking champagne not even a slight expression of any short showing in his face..

"I don't know what to say, i didn't prepare any speech, i was so nervous, nervous then my own wedding day, because it's my second elder son's wedding, after nagging him for years it's finally happened... After the speech of my dear friend Jun and now forming our friendship is stronger than ever as my son Zayn today married Harry, I am at a loss of words, I remember when my son was just a little boy, always getting into mischief. But he's grown up to be a fine young man and I couldn't be prouder, Now, I want to take a moment to talk about my gorgeous son in law harry, you have become a part of our family and we are so lucky to have you. May your love and care for my son bring out the best version of him, and it brings us all so much joy to see the two of you together, and always remember, the most important thing in a marriage is to always make each other laugh, because laughter truly is the best medicine, Zayn and Harry, I raise a glass to you both. May your life together be filled with joy, love, and all the blessings that come with it. Cheers!" Kim Ji-Cheol Malik, zayn's father finished his speech, harry smirked and whispered to zayn "It's your turn hubby, let's see how much you can lie" zayn clenched his jaw swallowing the words of harrys "Now it's my brother's turn" louis the best man also zayn older brother said, zayn stood up licked his lips..

"On the behalf of me and my husband, we'd like to thank you all for coming here today and sharing our special day with us. There are times when it's good to be surrounded by people who are important to you, and for us this is one of those occasions. We hope that you're enjoying it every bit as much as we are and we'd like to thank you for your kind wishes cards, presents and support.

We must say we've been really impressed by the number of people that have rallied round to help us in preparation for today, if you're not mentioned by name and that's most of you, please be assured that Kate and I are very grateful.

Mrs and Mrs Jeon Styles, thank you not only for your hospitality this evening and your kindness, but for also giving me your very precious son. I promise I'll take good care of him and of course do everything he tells me to, even if it involves golf! I must confess I did actually try it a while ago, and during one lesson with the local pro I asked him whether he had seen any improvement since my last lesson. And he said "er... yup, that's a much better haircut.
So Mrs no mum, we have a present here for you.

I also want to say thank you to my parents who put up with me for all these years, you have both been there for me when I've needed you and given me a wonderful start in life and I'm very fortunate and proud to have you as my papa and dad. I've a present for you here papa, as a thank you.

I can imagine that Lou, my brother who is just one year older than me also who is my best man is getting impatient to make his speech soon. Now many people don't know that Lou suffers from a rare medical condition which causes him to invent fanciful stories. He really does believe these stories to be true and I thank you for humouring him during his speech.

I am absolutely delighted to be able to stand here today with Harreh, I never knew what was missing in my life before I met him, Harreh has been a source of friendship, support and love. Of course I've no doubt that he is going to tell me afterwards that the only thing missing in my life at the moment is golf, although I am still waiting for him to explain the attraction to a game that consists of a lot of walking, broken up by disappointment and bad arithmetic.

And finally, his side of the groom's men , thanks for calming harreh's nerves and helping in him preparing today. I'd also like to thank you for getting him to the church in one piece and on time, you've done a brilliant job. We have a small gift for each of you as a token of our appreciation.

Well, that's it from me for now, but, before I pass you over to my best man, Ladies and Gentlemen, please stand and lift your glasses and join me in a toast to groomsmen....

OKAY NEW STORY ALERT, I AM LITTLE EMOTIONAL NOW, WHY CAN'T WE WITNESS THIS IN REAL LIFE.... IMMA GO CRY NOW, BYE ...

Ok NOW ORIGINALLY HARRY'S DAD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JAMES CORDEN, BUT I JUST DON'T LIKE HIM AT ALL, SO I CHANGED IT TO UHM JUNG-HWA AND SOFIA VERGARA AS HIS PARENTS... SAME AS IN SINCERELY YOURS ONLY, AND I PLANNED TO KEEP THIS FAMILY THAT I BUILD...