OH HONEY, WHY YOU SO NAIVE

(IN THE HOTEL ROOM)

*ZAYN'S POV*

"You didn't tell me whose eyes are those?" he asked me again, i sighed "Someone harreh, someone- who used to be very special to me" he nodded looking at me from under the sheets, i managed to give him medicine, his fever is a little low now "Why used to Malik?" he is not going to let go of this "Because I got married to you, now you are the only one for me" i smiled at him "Why didn't you marry this person?" he asked me again looking blankly at me "Harreh, i don't wanna talk about this right now" you are still in my arms harrehh and you are asking questions about someone else "Then why do you have this still tattooed on?" He started tracing the tattoo with his finger "I will get it removed zoon" he stopped and looked at me "You are my husband aren't you??" I narrowed my eyes "What kinda question is that?? Of course I am" he is staring at me with sleepy little eyes "You need to forget about your past then" he announced "I wasn't planning to remember her" he pulled me by my hair very harshly "A woman I see, is she famous? She is pretty?? Prettier than me??" i don't know what got into him, he was hating me a few hours ago, i gulped "She is gorgeous" I said without thinking what am I saying, he nodded "Are you planning to be with her again, after our divorce?" he said it, looking straight into my eyes "DIVORCE?" i yelled suddenly I felt so angry at him "Yes of course our divorce, if she is that gorgeous, you are going to leave me eventually" where he is getting these ideas from "I am never going to leave you Harreh , you don't have to be afraid about it" i said and kissed him tample, he chuckled "I was playing with you zayn, it's okay if you wanna leave me you can, you love someone else, so do i, the difference is you can be with them in the future but i can't, and you can keep the tattoo" he ruffled my hair "Ha-harreh we just slept with each other?" I was on the verge of crying, I said with a very shaky voice "Yeah no shit sherlock, it's my ass which is throbbing in pain" he said mockingly "Harreh, you know what i meant" i almost pleaded he rolled his eyes "And?? Malik i slept with a lot of people in my life, it's not a big deal" I sat up and he held me from my wrist, he also sat up letting the sheet fall from his chest to his lap, he put his chin on my shoulder and turned my head towards him "You just wanna hurt me, don't you ??" I said, tears rolling from my face, he put his lips on mine, placed a quick kiss "You are officially my husband zayn, hurt is all I am gonna give you" i grabbed his jaw turning my entire body towards him "Don't play with me harreh" I said with rage and tear in my eyes, he shoved my hand harshly and hugged me out of nowhere, what is he trying to do, i don't understand "Calm down babe, or you will end up hurting me, and I am already in pain" he took my hand and placed it on his back, i started caressing, 'I would hurt every single one of them who will come between us harreh' i thought to myself...

(AT THE COLLEGE)

*TAEHYUNG'S POV*

"Hey" I greeted him "He~hey" he said quite taken aback "Did i startled you?, I am really sorry" I said apologetically "No no it's okay" he said giving me a little smile, my god he is so pretty "I am taehyung, we met each other at-" he didn't let me finish "Yeah i remember you, you are my brother's brother-in-law" he was saying with smile on his face but I can feel his coldness "Listen, we are not going to harry bad you know, he is our family now, you don't have to hate us" I said truthfully but in a apologetic way "I don't you taehyung, or any of you, i just care about my brother nothing else" i nodded my head "Zayn hyung is a really good person mr jeon-styles, he will give the world to to your brother" he chuckled "I am jungkook, and your hyung better be good to my hyung, or else I'll break your bones" we both laughed "Umm taehyung, did your family heard from my brother? We-we tried calling him but he didn't pick it up" jungkook asked me, should i tell him "Jungkook uhh, don't get alarmed okay" he looked at him with widened eyes, maybe i shouldn't have put it this way "He-he caught fever, you know, hyung called nee to ask what to do" I said biting my lips nervously "Why he didn't call us?" he mumbled taking out his phone, called someone I am assuming harry "Hyung, I am jungkook,umm i just heard from taehyung that my brother is not well" oh fuck he called my brother damn, he keeps nodding his head from whatever zayn hyung is saying "Haz hyung, how did you get sick huh" he said with warm but scolding tone, they talked of a few minutes "Okay, hyung take care both of you, we will see you tomorrow then" they are coming tomorrow great "What you are exited about?" he asked looking himself exited "Well they are coming tomorrow, and I get to hang out with harry so" he nodded his head "You and hyung are same age? Huh" he asked i nodded "Hey do you wanna look ar-" i didn't get to finish my sentence "BIBLE, what happened??" he ran towards the boy he was calling who almost tripped 'He knows Bible, shit' I have to do something before things go south...

*NAMJOON'S POV*

What's the point of being a boss if I can't seal one deal by myself "Joonie don't stress youself so much, you will crack the deal, i believe in you" hope hyung said pushing a file towards me "Hoba, how can I not? Dad trusted me with this, and both-both of our hyungs are gone now, one on his honeymoon, and other one we don't know" I said tapping on the file "This, the file zayn hyung made it for you before getting married" i hurriedly open the file "Damn, one deal to another, i have get them now" I said hoba laughed "You got it my brother, I have to go to the new factory to set things up" he got up from the chair rubbed his tample and looked at me "Jin, Jeon Soekjin Styles, Safia industries Ceo, their older son also after this deal so..." for fuck sake why he is after it "Wasn't the marriage was enough profitable for them?" he raised his eyebrows "It was as much as it profited us, but we still are each other's rival, oh and he will be present at tomorrow's meeting too, get the deal joona" he dropped the bomb on me and left, fuck me their is no way I will get the deal when he is present, but what if he isn't...

*J-HOPE'S POV*

"Babee" i was about to leave the office building "Hoppa" he excitedly jump hugged me "Baby, you are here?" i kissed top of his head and hugged him "I was just missing you" he looked up to me and pouted "I am glad you came to see me then, hey I am going to the new factory do you wanna come?" i asked niall, he thought for some time "I would like that" he said nodding his head...

(INSIDE THE CAR)

"Hoppa, what about our old candy manufacturing factory though?" niall asked me, going through some files sitting beside me on the passenger seat "It's gonna get demolished" i answered scrolling my phone "It was so sudden, why do you all suddenly take the decision hope?" he asked me again "Because the new factory is more suitable for new and advanced equipment's" i said now looking at him "I am really excited to see the new factory" he said smiling still going through the files "Babe?" I pulled him to me, he looked at me "Why won't you consider joining our office, you can still go to college, you really good at this business field" I said looking into his eyes "I want to finish my studies first, then I will take any decisions" I held him closer to me "Umm, hope? The old factory completely shut down in a week right?" why he asking me so much questions "Yes, but we have enough products for shipment, and the new factory won't take much long" he nodded his head "The week before zayn and harry's marriage, anyway where is lou hyung, he also didn't come home after the wedding?" i looked at him and smiled "He will come home soon, he has different business to take care" he nodded again 'You are clever, more than you needed to be'

ANOTHER CHAPTER YAYY....

ALSO THIS IS HOW THEY LOOK LIKE IN MY STORY