Leadership Problems

After a mission

The group is gathered on the Man's Nest couch, chatting with each other, except for Chapa, who seems lost in her thoughts. Bose notices this and approaches her. "Hey Chapa, are you okay?" he asks. Chapa hesitates, "Do you think I'm not a good leader?" Bose reassures her, "Of course not, why would you think that?" Chapa explains, "Because Ray appointed me as the leader of the mission, but Mi-" she trails off, glancing at the twins and Ray engrossed in conversation. "La señorita Smarty Pants allá sigue interrumpiendo mis planes y tomando mi lugar como líder"(Miss Smarty Pants over there keeps disrupting my plans and taking my place as the leader,) Chapa expresses. "Bueno, ¿has hablado con ella al respecto?"(Well, have you talked to her about it?) Bose inquires. Chapa responds, "Sabes que no me gusta discutir mis sentimientos"(You know I don't like discussing my feelings.) Bose encourages her, "Por favor, inténtalo por el bien de nuestra amistad"(Please, try it for the sake of you guys friendship.) 

Reluctantly, Chapa agrees, "Okay, fine, but today..." Before she can finish, Bose is surprised as Chapa leans in, kisses him, and then teases, "Did that make you quiet?" Bose nods, blushing. "Yes, but I think you should do it again just to be sure," he suggests playfully. Chapa chuckles and pulls him in for another kiss, momentarily lost in the moment. Suddenly, Ray interjects from the other side of the couch, "Not on my couch." Bose and Chapa break apart, a string of saliva connecting their mouths. Chapa playfully wipes Bose's bottom lip, then turns to the group, causing Bose to blush, cowering into the couch. "What?" she questions. Mika speaks up, "Was that really necessary?" Chapa shrugs, "Well, Bose and I are going for a walk." "We are?," Bose asked . Chapa signals mischievously, "Oh, we are." Bose winks, and Chapa shakes her head, leading him towards the exit. As they leave, Miles comments, "They're going to make out, aren't they?" Mika agrees, "Mmhmm." Ray sighs, "I hate kids," as Mika and Miles exchange looks.

(Sorry that it's short I'll probably continue this)