Mika's Hard time

In the Man Nest 

Mika is feeling a little sick but hasn't told anyone. Everyone is sitting on the couch. Bose has some suspicions since lunch but hasn't said anything due to not wanting to assume anything. Mika's head is on the table and she's falling in and out of sleep. The others, except Bose, pay no mind to it. Ray asks Mika to go down to the man's nest garage to get Schwoz some tools, but since Mika is sleeping, she doesn't hear. "MIKA!" Ray shouts. Mika bolts awake with red eyes due to not feeling well. Bose looks at her with remorse. "We can do it," Miles and Chapa say. "Well, alright," Ray says and walks out into the 900 rooms. After everyone has left, Bose and Mika are still there. Since Mika is sleeping, Bose decides to let her chill, puts his jacket around her shoulders, and goes to get a puree from hip hop puree.

A little later

Bose comes up from the tube to shouts and demands. "Mika! Where did you put the keys to the man copter?" Ray says. "Mika! Did you remember to answer the emergency call?" Chapa says. "Mika! Mika! Mika!" was heard all around while Mika scrambles to do everything she's told while still in her sick state. Bose is about to scream for it to stop, but Mika starts to faint from exhaustion and Bose runs to catch her. Everyone looks at her in shock and starts asking what happened. "I had my suspicion, but this proves my point," Bose says. "What point?" Miles asks. "That Mika is sick but hasn't told anyone." Bose carries Mika bridal style and puts her in a comfortable position on the couch. "Schwoz! We need your help!" Ray calls, worried. Schwoz drops from the ceiling with a thud and in a superhero position. "I'm here! I'll check Mika," Schwoz says, scanning Mika and checking her body for any major sicknesses.