Chapa's Anger Issues

Chapa's anger issues got the best of her once more.

In the Man's Nest

Everyone sat on the Man's Nest couch, engrossed in their phones, except for Ray and Schwoz. Ray entered from the 900 rooms door and stood at the side of the couch, waiting for acknowledgment. He cleared his throat, but they still didn't notice him. "EHEM," Ray emphasized. Finally, they looked up. "Oh, hey Ray," Miles greeted. "Hi Ray," Mika and Bose echoed. Chapa mumbled and went back to her phone, while everyone else put theirs down. Ray grabbed his laser and zapped her phone. Shocked, everyone else ran from the couch to take cover. Chapa stayed there in shock, which turned into huffing and puffing. "What is your fucking problem? Why do you always do this shit?" Chapa yelled. "What's the big idea? It's just a phone," Ray chuckled. "Just a pho-!" Chapa started, then began zapping Ray with the full capacity of her power. Ray fell to his knees from the shock, while Chapa stood there shouting curses at him. Bose then came out from hiding. "I think that's enough, Chapa." "No, you don't get to say that," Chapa replied, still zapping Ray. "Stop, Sparky!" Bose intervened. Chapa still didn't relent. "Mariposa, está bien. Estoy aquí. Entiendo que estés herido, pero tienes que parar.," (Butterfly, you're okay. I'm here. "I understand that you're hurt, but you have to stop.")Bose said, approaching her. Chapa finally broke down, falling into his arms from exhaustion and anger, and she started crying loudly. Miles and Mika looked at her with worry, but tended to Ray. "I'm okay," Ray assured. "Shut up!" Bose comforted Chapa as she continued crying. "Lo siento mucho. Simplemente quiero ser normal,"("I'm so sorry. I just want to be normal.") Chapa said through tears. "Lo sé, pero no puedes atacar así."(I know, but you can't attack like that.) Bose told her. Chapa was still crying. "Miles, could you teleport us to Chapa's room?" Bose requested.

(Time skip the teleporting process) In Chapa's room

Bose and Chapa sat on her bed. Miles had just left. Chapa was hiccuping from crying, but now she was just staring at the ceiling. Bose asked, "What's wrong?" Chapa said nothing, but Bose knew something was wrong since she had stopped talking. He noticed her chest heaving up and down faster than before. "Chapa! Chapa!" Bose called out. Chapa finally looked at him, but it didn't get any better. She started gasping for air; she was having a panic attack. Bose finally figured out what was happening. He sat her up and put her hand on his chest so she could copy his breathing pattern: in, out. He repeated it to her until Chapa finally evened out her breathing. "Th-thanks," Chapa breathed out. "What do you want to do?" "I just want to cuddle," Chapa said. "Okay," Bose agreed. They lay in each other's arms, drifting to sleep.