Secrets & Surprises

In the mans nest

 Mika and Bose are playing chess, with Ray watching. "Wow, Bose, you have surprisingly gotten better at chess," Mika says. "Right? I'm surprised at myself," Bose says, smiling. "You're getting smarter every day," Mika says, praising Bose. "Never mind," Mika says as Bose starts to eat the styrofoam that came from the package. "Anyray, let's talk about me," Ray says. "Aren't you always talking about yourself?" Mika says. "Well, yes, there's a solid reasoning for that... I'm awesome!," Ray says. Mika rolls her eyes at Ray's obnoxiousness. "Bose, wanna go to my house?" Mika asks. "Miles and Chapa said they went there after they got purées from Hip Hop Purée, and that they currently have ours," Mika says. "Sure," Bose says, shrugging. "Wait, you're just going to leave me?" Ray says. "Go find some adult friends, Ray," Mika says, as she and Bose walk to the tube. "I do have an adult friend. His name is Kunka," Ray says. "I thought we already got rid of your imaginary friend, Ray. Goodbyeeeeee," Mika says, and Bose giggles, then says, "Down the tube."

In Mika's Room

"I wonder where Miles and Chapa are," Bose asks. "Yeah, and with our purées, I'm getting really hungry," Mika says. "My mom says they haven't left the house, so the only place they could be is..." Mika thinks, "Miles' room!!," Bose and Mika say together.

In Miles room 

Miles and Chapa are on his bed, making out. Chapa is straddling him, his back against the headboard. Miles trails the kiss down Chapa's neck, eliciting a moan. Suddenly, Mika and Bose burst in, causing Chapa to fall off Miles' lap and land on the floor with a thud. "Is everything alright?" Angela (Mika and Miles' mom) calls out. "Everything's fine," Mika responds. Chapa gets up from the floor, rubbing her elbow. "Ouch, you alright?" Miles asks. "I'm fine... dang, why y'all have to burst through the door like that?" Chapa asks. "I don't know, it just happened," Mika says. "Enough about you, what about you two?" Bose says. "Y'all know I have good ears. What's this I hear about a 'you two'?" Angela demands walking into Miles' room. Mika starts off by saying, "Well, you know how we were looking for Miles and Chapa." Miles tries to stop Mika, mouthing "Don't do it." "Well... they were just making out on Miles' bed," Mika finishes. "Really, Mika?" Miles and Chapa say. "Oh, really?" Angela says. "Do I have to keep your door open now every time she comes over?" "Oh, come on, Mom, we're 15, we'll be fine," Miles says. "You might be 15, but you're old enough to get a girl pregnant," Angela scolds. Chapa covers her face to hide her blush, and Miles and Mika groan and cringe. Bose is just being Bose, eating random stuff. Where he got the nacho ball from, we'll never know. 

Angela walks out signaling "I'm watching you," Mika and Bose laugh while Chapa and Miles stand there blushing.