WHAT!!

In a mission:

Danger Force is currently battling a Toddlers' minion who is three, no... four times their size. They are struggling against the giant's exceptional agility, strength, and endurance. "HAHAHA, you'll never surpass my minion," the toddler taunts with a final cackle. "Yeah... well, you're a baby," Mika retorts in an attempt to make a comeback. "Shoutout, dude... just focus on fighting," Volt advises. Once again, Captain Man has left the children unsupervised to combat villains. The kids are being overwhelmed by a single villain and are excessively using their powers, contrary to Schwoz's advice, which could lead to future issues. Forced to retreat, the kids head back to the man cave without defeating the villain.

In the Man nest:

The kids are scattered around the man cave. Bose is upside down on the couch, Chapa is on the floor beside the couch, and Miles and Mika are lying in front of the couch next to each other. "Wow... I never thought fighting a villain would be this tough," Mika remarks. "Is it really our fault that guy was like ten times our size? We'd need a meat grinder to take him down," Miles comments. "Right, I almost strained my brain too much," Bose adds. "I don't think..." Mika begins, but Miles interrupts her "Let him have his moment". They all stand up to sit on the couch, except for Bose, who is already there and adjusts to sit properly. Mika notices that Chapa is still on the floor, covering her face. "Hey girl, are you okay?" Mika asks. "I'm... I'm fine. I just need a moment; I feel a bit faint," Chapa replies. "Do you need help getting up?" Miles offers. Chapa nods before taking his arm to stand. As she stands, she starts to wobble slightly. "I think I'm about to pass out," she says.

Before you know it, Chapa starts falling backwards with Miles going behind her and catching her. But after she falls, she begins to shake, her arms become stiff, and her legs thrash. "I think she's having a seizure!" Mika says. "SCHWOZ!" Bose begins yelling, running into the 900 door room to support her neck. Mika gives Miles her jacket to put under Chapa's neck. Mika then checks her pulse and sets a timer on her phone. "If it reaches more than 5 minutes, call 911 and teleport to me, I'll go get her some Advil and water when she wakes up," Mika says, running out of the room.

A few minutes later

Schwoz is in the room now ensuring that when Chapa wakes up she'll be fine. Mika is holding Chapa's hand while at her side. Chapa wakes up with a whine, not knowing where she is, and starts crying from being overwhelmed. Mika hugs her, reassuring her, "Shh, it's okay, you're with your friends." They all look at each other. "Well... where's Ray? I sent him specifically to go on this mission because of who it was against," Schwoz  says. "WHAT! Miles exclaims. Chapa whines at the loudness, still trying to gain perfect consciousness. Mika looks at Miles and he mouths "sorry." "Well, when we came here after school, Ray said that you sent US specifically on this mission," Bose says. Schwoz clicks his tongue and shakes his head. "Well, I have to talk to Ray on this one. This is too dangerous for you kids to do without an adult, specifically an indestructible one. Good thing her seizure didn't last long. I think she just needs rest," Mika says, laying Chapa down on the couch. "Don't worry, guys, me and Schwoz will stay here to make sure she's fine. You guys go home," Mika then carries her again and goes to their rooms in the 900 room door with Schwoz following behind. "I can only hope she's fine," Miles says, teleporting him and Bose to his house.

(TBC mayb)