The Secret Couple

(Tw : A little bit of heat)

MAN'S NEST

(The kids are chilling on the couch and are talking to eachother minus bose)

Hey, panning away from whatever Miles is trying to get me to join, Chapa says, "It's a community of like-minded individuals !" Miles says, "Ok, whatever you say, anyways where is Bose?" Chapa says as he's coming up the tube. He is in disarray, his uniform is ripped, his hair is a mess, and as soon as he walks down the steps of the tube, he collapses. "Woah there, buddy," Mika says as all of them walk to help Bose up. "What happened?" Miles asks as they lay him on the couch. "Well, I came to swag early since I had nothing to do. Then I realized you guys were not here yet, it was only Schwoz." (They all turn their heads into a flashback)

AN HOUR AGO

Bose enters the tube. "Hey Schwoz, where's everybody else?" Bose asks. "Well, it's kinda early, with Mika usually being the first to come in. Somehow, without her brother," he mumbles, "you are the earliest, so nobody but me is currently awake," Schwoz says. "Ray is still sleeping, somehow, even after all the emergency alarms. Did you not realize how early it is?" Bose looks at the clock on his phone and sees it is 5 am. "Wow, I didn't even realize it was that early," Bose says. "What about the emergencies that were ringing?" Bose asks. "Somehow, none of them were solved yet by the police, and you know it takes a mountain to wake up Ray," Schwoz says. "Maybe I could complete them," Bose says. "I don't know... that's pretty risky," Schwoz says. "You don't know the intensity of the crime until you get there," Schwoz says. "I'll be fine. I mean, I am doing nothing while pedestrians are suffering," Bose says. "Well, okay," Schwoz says. Bose blows a bubble to Brainstorm. "Here," Schwoz says, "I'll contact you throughout your missions and tell you where to go. "See ya, Schwoz," Bose goes down the tubes.

So, this whole time I've been doing emergency, Bose says. Chapa sits down next to Brainstorm to scan him for any injuries. "You know, that's dangerous and you could have gotten even worse than this," Chapa says. Mika is confused because that's what she usually does after missions, and she's not used to Chapa being frantic and worried. She pulls Miles away. "Don't you think Chapa is acting a bit different?" she says as Chapa giggles at something Bose said in the background. "Hmm, that is different, but I'm not going to say anything because I'm not trying to get zapped. Whatever, I'm going to get to the bottom of this. Yo, Mika, Miles, I'm going to take Bose to the infirmary so I can heal his injuries." Mika and Miles nod as Chapa and Bose walk to the infirmary.

IN THE INFIRMARY

Finally, some alone time together," Chapa says as she closes the door. When she turns around, she bumps into Bose and he kisses her. She steps back and moves him towards the cot, and they fall onto it. Then she straddles him. "You realize I still have to heal your wounds," Chapa says. "Yeah... but that could wait," Bose responds. They kiss again and deepen it. Chapa starts to grind onto Bose. She begins to moan into the kiss while Bose groans. The door then opens with a creak, but they don't hear it. When they hear a gasp from Miles and Mika, they get startled and Chapa falls off the cot. "Wow, do y'all not need air or something?" Miles says. "Wow, I would never know I needed blech today," Mika says. "Ouch," Chapa says as she gets up off the ground. She and Bose act awkwardly as they stand there with Mika and Miles. "Sooo... were you just not going to tell me or...?" Mika says. "Well, I-" Chapa starts but trails off. Bose looks at her and starts to say, "She was, but she still wasn't ready. "I was going to tell Miles, but I know it would end up still going back to Mika, and you know how she is," Bose explains. Mika starts squealing as Bose, Chapa, and Miles wince. "I'm so glad I know now because I'm never going to stop teasing you about it," Mika says. "Oh my gosh," Chapa says, and they all start laughing.

THE END