Under the Covers🔥

(by the way if you see🔥,it means its a smut)

In the Man nest

The kids and Ray have just come back from a mission. I can't believe we put Jeff in jail for good," Miles says. "Yep, with a little help from a smartypants like Mika,"  Bose says. "I can't believe Jeff has already committed 500 crimes, and it's not even the end of the year," Chapa says. "I think we should celebrate," Ray says. They all look at each other. "MOVIE NIGHT!" they all scream. They blow a bubble and change. "I'll get the popcorn," Schwoz pops out of nowhere, saying. "I'll get the drinks," Mika says. "I'll get the blankets," Miles says. "We'll get the bean bags," Bose says motioning to Chapa.

The items are already set up with three beanbags. Mika and Miles are sharing one, Schwoz and Ray are sharing one, and Bose and Chapa are sharing one. They all have a blanket covering them, making their lower bodies obscure from human view. Chapa is sitting on Bose's lap, deep in the movie, when out of nowhere Bose sticks his hand down her pants. Chapa shivers due to his cold hands. "Bose, what are you doing?" Chapa turns to him, whispering.

I'm not doing anything," Bose says, feigning obliviousness. He then rubs on Chapa's clit, causing her to flinch. The others are still deep into the movie, while Bose has his hand down Chapa's pants. Chapa puts her hand on Bose to try and stop him, but he won't listen and puts a finger in her. "As much as I would like to do this, we're watching a movie with our friends around," Chapa whispers, trying to keep her composure. "Hey, do you guys want popcorn?" Mika asks Bose and Chapa. When Mika turns towards them, Bose shoves another finger into Chapa and starts moving, causing her to open her legs a little bit and whimper. Chapa is blushing....harshly "Are you okay, Chapa?" Mika asks, not trusting her voice. Chapa just nods. "No thanks, Mika," Bose says, answering her question. He smirks at Chapa while she's squirming in her seat due to his hand down her pants. "If you're going to do this, can we at least go to the bathroom where our friends aren't?" Chapa struggles to keep her sounds to herself. "Okay, fine," Bose says, taking his hand out of her pants and licking his fingers to make Chapa blush, in which he succeeds. He then grabs Chapa's hand and leads her to the bathroom. "Where do you think they're going?" Ray asks Schwoz. "I don't know," Schwoz says, never taking his eyes off the TV and still eating the popcorn he has.

In the bathroom

Chapa is on the countertop with Bose in between her legs, kissing her. Bose lifts up her shirt and notices she's not wearing a bra. He moves his mouth to her chest, sucking her nipple while massaging the other. Chapa flinches slightly, sending shivers down her spine. "Ahh~" Chapa moans out. Chapa grips Bose's hair, subconsciously arching her back, pushing her chest forward. Chapa starts getting impatient. "Bose, can you hurry?" Chapa says. "What's the magic word?" Bose taunts. "Please~" Chapa says. "No, the other one," Bose says. "Please, papi~" Chapa says. Bose pulls off her pants along with her underwear, leaving her on the cool countertop. He moves his head in between her legs, kissing her thighs, teasing her. Chapa whimpers at how close he is to her core. "Be patient," Bose says, getting closer to her. Bose places a final kiss on her core, causing Chapa to moan. 

He then begins to lick her clit. Chapa then loudly moans, already being over the edge with the teasing. Chapa spreads her legs further apart, trying to grind on his tongue to get more contact, causing Bose to chuckle. "Needy, aren't you?" Bose says. "Hmph!" Chapa makes a noise, not denying it. Bose then plunges his tongue in her, causing Chapa to make a weird noise of pleasure. "Huh~ ahh~ Ngnh~" Chapa moans. He then begins to suck harshly on her clit and puts three fingers in her, causing her to clamp down on him, gripping his hair out of reflex. Chapa squeezes her thighs together, causing his face to get smooched. "I'm gonna cummm~" she says as she squirts, making a puddle on the floor. "Oh, fuck," she realizes what she did, she blushes and closes her legs. "Was that your first time squirting?" Bose asks her. She nods, not wanting to say anything. "It's definitely not your last," Bose tells her, grabbing paper towels to clean the floor. They clean up and go back to watch the movie, the others not knowing where they went or what they were doing, but I'm sure they have a clear idea.