Struggle

A/N-i created this story for the sole purpose of it giving me the satisfaction that other stories aren't giving me☠️.
(P.s this is directed to the time setting of season three)

SWAG 

Bose, Mika, and Miles are sitting in the SWAG classroom, silently on their phones. "Stop the chatter," Ray yells while blowing the horn. "Dude! No one was talking in the first place," Miles says, flinching. Bose and Mika agree. "Ray, you always do that. I feel like you know that we're already being quiet," Mika says. "Seriously, man, you have a..." Ray blows the horn directly in Miles' face, and Miles has a really annoyed look on his face. "Anyways, I..." The emergency alarm rings. "Oh, come on, every dang time," Miles and Mika roll their eyes. "It's not like you weren't going to just tell the same story again," she says while pressing her button in the chair to go up to SWAG. Bose and Miles press the button, rolling in after her.

MAN'S NEST

 "I just realized Bose has been quiet this whole time," Mika says. "Yeah, what's wrong, Bosey?" Ray asks. "I was just thinking, Chapa hasn't been here this whole time," Bose says. "Wow, I didn't even realize that. I wouldn't expect you to realize that before me," Mika says. "Hey! Understandable, but hey," Bose says. "I'm sure she's fine," Ray says. "Let's chew some gum and go beat bad guy bum." Everyone blows their gum and appears in their superhero outfits. "Ayyy, that was a good catchphrase, am I right, am I right?" Ray says while poking Miles. "No, and stop poking me," Miles says while slapping Ray's hand. "I thought it was good," Bose says. "Of course you did, honey. It's well you," she says while looking at the emergency. "Okay, there's a robbery happening at Swellview Mart (something I made up), and the robber seems to be... Jeff," Mika says. "Oh my gosh, what is he up to now?" Ray says, annoyed. "Uh, they said that he stole a bunch of food items," Mika says. "Okay, grab onto Miles' back," Ray says. "Wait, wha-" Miles says, but before he finishes his sentence, Mika forces his hand up in the air.