Chapter 3

Inaya's POV

Being a princess is not easy. You tend to follow tons of rules and have to stay within some boundaries. Right, perks of being a princess. I am the princess of Udaipur, Inaya Sisodiya. Unlike my parents, I see the world from my own perspective. For them, everyone who is related to you is for some benefit or they just want to be in your good books because of your high position in society. Because of that, I don't have many friends.

To fulfill the void of loneliness, I dedicated myself to something that has fascinated me since my childhood and that is dance.

I daily come to the Shiva Temple for prayers and to teach the other girls dance. Of course, no one know about it except my brother Tavish. He has been a shield for me for years that I don't even know.

Like every other day, I was here at the temple when I heard some music. Although, it was not something which I haven't heard before but today I felt someone is drowned in sadness, grief and in pain. Unknowingly, I was running to the source of the music only to find myself dancing with ghungaroos in my feet.

I was about to trip on one of the broken ghungaroos when someone held me. I closed my eyes and the darkness consumed me. But I heard his breath, I felt his gaze on myself, I felt his nails digging into my skin tearing the barrier of fabric.

I waited for that person to leave me and let me stand on my feet. But it never happened. I opened my eyes by hearing him say, "How can someone be so beautiful?"

"What?", I asked getting nervous in his arms.

He was not saying anything but his eyes were glued on my face.

"What are you saying?", I asked again and finally he replied, "Aapki nazro par toh ban lag jana chahiye, ye khanzar se kam nhi." (Your eyes should be banned, they are like sharp knives and kill anyone.)

"Dream Girl movie dekh kar aaye ho?", I asked sarcastically. (Have you watched dream girl movie?)

"Why should I watch a Dream Girl movie when I can see my dream girl in front of my eyes.", He commented and I stood on my feet pushing him a little bit away from me.

He was about to open his mouth but at the same time I saw the security guards on the road who were looking for me.

"You have lost your mind.", I told him and ran from their but I still heard him from behind, "Hey, listen. You didn't tell me your name."

"Dream girl."

"Dream girl."

---------

Atharv's POV

She is so beautiful. Her eyes held the calmness before the storm. Unlike other girls, she was wearing Anarkali suit and the way she was dancing made her look like fairy. When she fell into my arms, my world has stopped.

I wanted to make her sit in front of me and just admire her beauty. But before I say or do she left. I was running behind her. She didn't tell me her name.

I was calling her, "Dream girl."

I was about to reach to her when I bumped into the manager and he asked me, "Sir, what happened?"

"Have you seen a girl just now in white Anarkali suit?", I asked looking at the road and heard him, "No sir."

"Kisi kaam ke nhi ho tum sab.", I almost yelled and left.

(You guys are good for nothing.)

------

Anika's POV

Life is just so unfair. People celebrate their birthday every year and here I am. I was born on 29th feb. Yes, I have to wait for four years to celebrate it. It's not like I can't celebrate it on 28th february but I feel this is cheating. How can I cheat on my birthday.