Characters

Tavish Sisodiya

The prince and soon-to-be Maharaj of Udaipur

The prince and soon-to-be Maharaj of Udaipur. Although he is calm like water, he has a side that only a few people know. He doesn't talk much but when he speaks he holds the aura of keeping the entire kingdom at his fingertips. He loved to paint and was not religious at all. He believes money has the power to buy everything in the world. Although he is rude, cruel, and ruthless he has a soft side in his heart that is only for his loved ones.

Despite his calm demeanor, Tavish holds a lingering sense of guilt over a past mistake that he's kept hidden from everyone, even his family. This guilt weighs heavily on him, shaping his actions and decisions in unexpected ways.

His relationship with his parents is strained due to their high expectations for him as the future Maharaj. They often clash over his unconventional beliefs and lifestyle choices, leading to tension within the family.

Inaya Sisodiya

The princess of Udaipur and younger sister of Tavish Sisodiya

The princess of Udaipur and younger sister of Tavish Sisodiya. Unlike her brother, she loves to talk. Dancing is her hobby. She has studied at Howard University and now she lives with her family. She helps her brother in his business but doesn't go to the office as her parents are of conservative thoughts. They think that marriage is the ultimate goal of a girl's life. Therefore she is not very close to her parents. Rather she has given that place to her brother who supported her in every thick and thin situation.

Inaya secretly harbors ambitions of pursuing a dance career professionally but feels stifled by her family's traditional views on women's roles. She struggles to balance her desire for independence with her loyalty to her family.

Her bond with Tavish is forged through shared experiences of rebellion against their parents' expectations. They confide in each other, finding solace and understanding in their unique sibling dynamic.

Atharv Mahajan

Atharv is the youngest business tycoon of Udaipur and his business has expanded all over the world

Atharv is the youngest business tycoon of Udaipur and his business has expanded all over the world. He has his hotel chain and he has already won many business awards at a young age. His father is a well-known politician and her mother is indulged in social service. He Has one rule, if you like it take it no matter what the cost is. He lives with his parents and younger sister Anika in Udaipur. He is very dominating by nature and he can read people's minds easily. This is one of the best qualities that he knows how to remain calm in the worst situation. He loves his family and considers his younger sister like his daughter. However, he always takes extra caution when it comes to her.

Despite his outward confidence, Atharv wrestles with imposter syndrome, feeling as though he must constantly prove himself worthy of his success. This insecurity arises from his father's relentless pressure to excel in business and uphold the family's reputation.

His dominating nature is a coping mechanism to assert control in his chaotic world. Beneath the mask lies a vulnerability born from the fear of failure and the burden of familial expectations.

Anika Mahajan

Anika is the younger sister of Atharv

Anika is the younger sister of Atharv. She is a fashion designer and loves to travel around the world. She likes to explore different cultures. She is an extrovert person and whatever comes to her mind she just says it on the face and because of that she attracts problems in her life. Although she loves her family, she hates the fact that they still consider her like a child. That's one of the reasons she chose to be a designer instead of joining the family business.

Anika's outspokenness is her shield against the suffocating expectations placed on her by her family. She uses humor and wit to deflect criticism and assert her independence, but deep down, she longs for their acceptance and validation.

Her passion for fashion design is fueled by a desire to carve out her own identity separate from her family's legacy. She sees it as a means of self-expression and rebellion against societal norms.

Other Supporting Characters

Maharaj Samar Pratap Sisodiya (Father of Tavish & Inaya)

Maharani Nandini Sisodiya (Mother of Tavish & Inaya)

Kailash Mahajan (Father of Atharv & Anika)

Smriti Mahajan (Mother of Atharv & Anika)

Parth Sharma (Anika's Best Friend)

Kriti Kapoor (Inaya's Childhood Friend)

Sana Vajpayee (Atharv's Assistant)

Other supporting characters will be introduced throughout the story

Copyright: Above used pictures are taken from internet and Pinterest. I do not have rights on them and is being used only for entertainment purpose under fair use law.