Welcome Note For My Readers

Hey, my lovely readers,

First of all, I would like to thank you for clicking on this book and since you have clicked I am sure you are gonna read too. However, before that, I would like to tell you something about me and this book.

I am Geeta, you guys must have known that. When it comes to writing, especially novel writing, I found myself in another world. Where I would like to be the female lead and take my prince charming with me. Like every reader I also have some of my favorite characters from novels and movies too. I will tell you about them some other day. But yes, there is one thing I would like to warn you about: I am a nineties girl and still believe in love that lasts for eternity so do my novels.

I love to write characters in which my readers can see themselves. I want to write about love which is of course not perfect but knows its boundaries, sacrifice, dedication. I have written so many novels so far on different platforms and after a long period of time I am coming back on Wattpad for my second journey. English is not my first language so please bear with my grammatical errors although I will try to make it as good as possible.

You can follow me on Instagram: geetakagrawrites

If you want to communicate with me any how or regarding my books, you can reach out to me via email: geetakagra1@gmail.comLet's go further and check out the hero and heroines of 'The Rivals.

Please don't forget to vote for this book and do comment. I am open to healthy criticism to ensure the quality of my book is intact.

Important: All the pictures used in this book are for reference only. They belong to their respective owners and has been used only for entertainment purpose only.