Comfortable & cuddling

"Their lunch ended amidst Daksh's mischief and Naira's shyness. It was Saturday today, and it was a half-day. Daksh had decided to keep Naira with him for the day; he needed some peace today."

Naira: "So, what's bothering you? You dull sound last night also, and you still seem a bit low today. You can share with me."

Naira paused for a moment before continuing, "And it's completely fine if you didn't want to share," she said gently.

Daksh sat beside her and reassured, "There's nothing like that, Naira. I'm just tired and need rest. I didn't sleep well last night, and today has been filled with back-to-back meetings."

"Is there any work left for you now?" Naira asked.

"Yes, there's one more meeting," Daksh replied tiredly.

"Oh, okay. When will it finish?" Naira asked.

Daksh checked the time and replied, "It'll be about another hour."

"Okay, I'll be free in an hour too. Why don't you come to my home with me?"

"Hmm... Daksh thought for a moment before saying, "Why don't you come to my flat with me today... please?"
"But..." Before she could say anything further, Daksh interjected, "You don't need to worry about Auntie; I'll inform her, and cctv is also there, so you don't need to take any tension. And yes, I'll drop you off before the night."

A few days ago, Ritesh had come over and was demanding to see Akshara outside. However, she wasn't there; she was at their neighbour's house, and they refused to let her come out in front of Ritesh. Naira had gone to the office, so Ritesh left without accomplishing anything. When Daksh learned about this, he decided to install a security camera there to keep an eye on what was happening. Besides, Naira's home wasn't far from the office; she could reach there in just 10 minutes. They couldn't keep a bodyguard there because it made Akshara uncomfortable.

"Okay, boss..." Naira said teasing him, thinking to herself, "He's always so bossy, ordering every time around."

Daksh saw her adorable expression and, while trying to control his laughter, said

"Alright, your lunchtime is over. Meet me near my car, Bunny," he said with a smile,

As Naira exited the cabin and headed to the lift she normally used, which was common for all employees visiting him,(Preeti's friend)Sana had arrived early for lunch, and she happened to see Naira leaving again. Sana was behind the gate of the secretary department, take a photo of Naira as she left.Naira felt like she was being watched, but without paying much attention, she left the floor.

After an hour and a half, they were now in the car, heading towards Daksh's flat. "So, tell me about your flat. You live with your family," right? Naira asked, curious.

"Yeah, but this flat is bought with my earnings. I worked for five years after graduation before taking CEO position," Daksh replied.

"Ohh..." Naira nodded, moving her head slightly.

"This flat known only to my family; nobody else knows about it," Daksh clarified.

"Ohh... but now I know," Naira said, looking at her affectionately. Daksh replied, "I've said the same. Only my family knows. "Naira gave a warm smile and without saying anything, leaned on his shoulder.

"We've arrived," Daksh said as they both got out of the car.

Daksh's penthouse was a two-floor with five bedrooms.

As soon as Naira entered, she couldn't help but exclaim, "Beautiful!" Hearing this brought a smile to Daksh's face. He then asked, "You wanna freshen up, or would you like to see the flat first?"