Strategy

helloo guys <3

let's continue the story 

----------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

After her rebirth, Naira had gained some extraordinary abilities. She possessed a photographic memory, enabling her to remember details with remarkable accuracy. She had a keen intuition that allowed her to judge people accurately. Lastly, she had acquired strength that enabled her to quickly learn whatever she set her mind to.

Next Morning 

It seems like Naira's mother is feeling better today, and she even inquired about Daksh. Naira's response was hesitant, as she herself is unsure about her feelings towards Daksh. Despite their recent interactions, they are still practically strangers to each other. However, Naira acknowledges that it's unusual for a stranger to extend so much help, especially considering that even relatives often hesitate to do so. This realization adds to the mystery surrounding Daksh's intentions and further complicates Naira's feelings towards him.

Naira is currently in a challenging situation. She is still trying her best, especially considering that she needs to repay Daksh's money. Moreover, her father's influence has made it difficult for her to find a job, despite her efforts. The fact that she doesn't even have a degree adds to her struggle, especially since her family members refused to support her education, even though she was pursuing BBA.

Naira, despite tarnishing the reputation of the Sahay family, had the financial backing to potentially checkmate them. Lost in her thoughts, she overheard voices as if two people were conversing nearby.

The two boys were discussing the internship launch at Obroie Corporation, which even 12th passouts could apply for, provided they were attending college. They mentioned that the company hires a few people every year for the internship, and if they perform well, they might even secure a permanent job. One of them expressed hope that he had applied and was eager to get an opportunity, emphasizing the trend of people nowadays wanting to earn money and learn skills from a young age.

Naira pov 

Yes, I've heard that Obroie Corporation offers this internship, and the pay is also better than some regular jobs.

"I can try there as well. After all, some money will come in handy."

Naira swiftly navigated through the details of the internship program and promptly filled out the form for Obroie Co. The company typically selected around 50 candidates based on their interest, and the selection process was akin to an open interview due to the large number of applicants. Although the program was scheduled to start later, thanks to Daksh's intervention, it was initiated earlier. The reasons behind this decision is very well know to us..😁😁😉😎..

Tomorrow morning was her interview, so she needed to gather all the necessary documents. Although she was on the verge of completing her third year, she hadn't managed to do so, and it had only been about six to seven months since she left college. However, she needed to complete her third year again. Despite this setback, she had the knowledge required for the job. She pondered why not prepare herself once and for all.

Now she faced a problem because her academic college documents were at Sahay Mansion, meaning they were in the servants' quarters there.She was now thinking about how to bring them from there. She had to somehow manage to bring them by the afternoon.

After contemplating for a while, a mischievous gleam sparkled in her eyes, and with a cunning smile, she informed her mother that she would be back in a while. Then, she quickly informed the bodyguard and headed towards Sahaye Mansion.

Naira: So, you won't let me in?

Guard: No, madam. I can't let you in. It's a clear order from the sir, and I have to inform him about it too....

In the meantime, he also called Ritesh. Since Ritesh wasn't at home, so he(ritesh) entrusted the matter to his wife and daughter. Ritesh had to deal with business losses, so he was out of the city for a business meeting.

As soon as the mother-daughter duo realized that it was Naira, their blood boiled, and they ordered the guard to let her into the house. Both of them had been contemplating how to teach Naira a lesson, but perhaps both lacked common sense. Initially, Naira used to easily comply with all their demands, so they thought that if they threatened her again, she would still comply. However, Naira had no desire to meet them; she just wanted to sneak into the house, and she had already done so. They were waiting for her to come out, but according to them, Naira had made the mistake and should apologize. What fools they were. Anyway, Naira quickly grabbed her documents. Since the servant quarters were separate from the main house, nobody had seen her. She gathered all her belongings and left. Even the guard, following Ritesh's orders, didn't stop her. The foolish mother and daughter continued to wait in anticipation, unaware that this was all part of Naira's plan. She knew well how arrogant and egoistic those ladies were, and they were left waiting in vain for Naira to emerge.

---------------------------------------

Naira pov 

"Kya awwal darja ke bewakoof insaan hain, ab toh mujhe bhi khud par sharam aur gussa aa raha tha ki main unki kyun baat maanti thi. Maine usse dheere se badhbadaya jab wo rickshaw mein bethi apni maa ke apartment ki taraf ja rahi thi."

( ""a high degree of foolishness" Naira muttered to herself as she sat in the rickshaw, heading towards her mother's apartment. She felt a mix of shame and anger towards herself for ever heeding their words.)

--------------------------------------------

When Naira didn't return for a long time, Mihika inquired with the guard and discovered that she had actually left with some of her belongings. "Ah, Mom, I told you we should go outside, but no, you thought Naira had come to apologize to you because she couldn't find anyone due to Dad, but no, she just came here to collect her belongings and left."

"What!!!!!!! She just can't seem to understand how foolish she is. She should be asking for forgiveness. Let's wait for 1-2 more days. When she'll be in need of money, then we'll see who helps her. Let's see if it's Daksh Obroie who helps her. They knew because Ritesh had told them that Daksh had saved Naira that day," her mother said, frustrated.

"Mom, leave that aside for now. We need to figure out how to trouble Naira and make sure she can't do anything anymore and is forced to leave our lives forever." Then both of them started making plans.

_________________________________

Next day at her mom's ward 

"Maa, give me your blessings. I'm going for an interview today." Her mother blessed her bahut saara , giving her a hug before she headed towards Obroie Corporation.

                                                                               to be continued........

-----------------------------------

"Please vote, comment, and support by sharing the story! Your help will bring this genre novel to readers who'll love it. Thank you for being part of this journey!"

______________________

your's truly

Naina Talwar❤️