Reflection-Interaction

hello guys <3

Happy Rang panchami ❤️❤️❤️🥳🥳🥳

 let's continue the story

----------------------------------------------

She had reached the Oberoi Corporation with all her documents.As soon as she found the interview location at the reception, she headed towards it.

As soon as she arrived, she noticed that there were at least 500-600 candidates present, which was more than she had expected. However, she soon realized that only a few of them would be selected, as they needed to meet the company's criteria. Daksh wouldn't be there, but the heads of various departments would be present, considering Oberoi Corporation was a multinational company.

In a short while, the interviews commenced. One by one, candidates entered, some leaving with downcast faces or looking sad, while others exited with smiles of contentment. Naira, although confident, felt a bit anxious herself amidst the mixed emotions swirling around.

As soon as she entered, there were five people seated inside. Some were young, while others were middle-aged. Naira confidently greeted them, and the interview began. After a few questions,they asked herin which field she prefers to go so she said sir i will be comfortable in PR and management...Then she was asked a few more questions before being told to wait until the next day for a notification.

With that, Naira left the interview room, feeling a mix of nervousness and hopefulness about the outcome of her interview.

As Naira was about to pass through the gate, Raman, Daksh's assistant, stopped her. He was the one who get the information about Naira.As it was good she was padding by an almost empty corridore due to lunch break otherwise if the staff saw them talking that would have created a problem in future..

Raman: Ma'am, sir is waiting for you in his cabin.

Naira: Yes, but...

Before she could say anything further, Raman gestured towards the office and they soon reached outside Daksh's cabin. Raman indicated for her to enter, and Naira, despite her unsuccessful attempts to ask him anything, entered the cabin without knocking in frustration. Fortunately, Daksh was the only one present there.

Daksh was engrossed in some work, but as soon as he saw Naira, he gestured for her to sit. He quickly signed a few documents and asked Raman to order lunch for them, knowing that Naira hadn't eaten anything since morning. Then, he handed him some files.

After that, he stood up and walked over to the same sofa where Naira was sitting, and they both greeted each other. Naira tried to decline his offer for lunch, but he insisted. Then, 

Daksh asked, "How was your interview?"

Naira replied, "It went very well. I hope I get the internship."

"of course you will"He said softly, something Naira couldn't hear. Daksh knew that Naira was very talented, so he was aware that those who interviewed her wouldn't let her go easily.

"Okay, let's leave all that and tell me how is aunty? How is she doing?"

 "She's great..she is getting discharge in a week.."

By the way, why did you call me here?

For lunch, of course. I know you probably haven't eaten anything since morning.By the way, I saw your interview; it was quite impressive. Would you like to become someone's manager?

What was surprising for Naira inside was the concern she had never experienced before. She had never seen anyone care so much about her well-being, especially since she had never felt this way even with those she had lived with.well they didn't even mind her for them she is just their servant..