Reunion

hello cuties <3.

Let's begin the story....

-------------------------------------------------

Recape                                                                                                                                                                                    As everything was winding down, the director began to touch Mihika inappropriately, and in an attempt to escape, she called me inside. However, the director didn't stop, so Mihika tried to hit him with a flower pot. In her attempt to escape, the pot broke, and a sharp piece pierced the director's neck, causing him to bleed. When Mihika threw the vase in my direction, I fell down, but I didn't lose consciousness as only a small part of it touched me. That's when Mihika wiped the vase clean, taking my fingerprints on it, and then both Mihika and my ex-boyfriend, Avyansh, were standing there, plannig how will they frame me and save mihika from this with Mr. sahaye on call....

When I regained consciousness, nobody was there. So, to protect myself, I first removed all my fingerprints and evidence from there and then had to leave. They had already reached near the room, so I jumped through the window into your room.

When Naira finished speaking, Daksh filled a glass with water and handed it to her, noticing her blank expression.

Upon hearing Naira's story, Daksh felt a surge of anger, but he remained silent, simply gazing at Naira.Drinking the water provided a slight relief to Naira, as she felt a sense of comfort after what seemed like ages.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Daksh inquired.                                                                                          "Do you believe what I've told you so far?" Naira asked, her tone tinged with curiosity.             "Yes, I can see the truth in your eyes," replied Daksh.                                                                                Naira couldn't believe that a stranger was trusting her words, especially just by looking into her eyes.They were gazing into each other's eyes when suddenly the doorbell rang. They quickly looked away from each other.

Daksh got up, but as he opened the door slightly, he didn't want anyone to see Naira in the bathrobe. However, it was his one the female attend outside who had brought the dress for Naira. Daksh took the dress, closed the door, and handed it to Naira, instructing her to change. Naira took the dress from him, thanked him softly, and made her way to the bathroom.

When Naira went inside, Daksh instructed his assistant:

Daksh: "Get me the information on Mihika Sahaye and her family, and I want all the details on Naira in a separate file. Got it?"

Assistant: "Yes, sir... But why do you need information on this girl? Has she done something?"

Daksh: "Just do your job first, now."

The assistant nervously ended the call, and Daksh shook his head, lying back on the bed, contemplating Naira's words. How could someone do such a thing to another person? His anger surged as he thought about her father and sister. He didn't want anything to happen to Naira, nor did he want to see her with anyone else. He couldn't understand why he felt this way. In a short time, she had left an impression on him unlike any other girl he had met before. Normally, he wouldn't allow any girl to come close to him, but today, he didn't feel any irritation with Naira.

As Daksh was deeply lost in his thoughts, at the same time, when Naira entered the bathroom, she looked at her hands, and her past life flashed before her eyes. She remembered how difficult even simple tasks were for her in her previous life, and now, all of this felt like a dream. How could this be happening? Lost in thought, she approached the mirror, trying to see herself clearly. She thought that if all of this was real, she would change everything. Then she remembered her mother might still be alive. This thought brought a glint to her eyes, and to reassure herself, she splashed water on her face, but nothing changed. Seeing this, she felt a mix of emotions. She was relieved that this wasn't a dream, yet everything felt so strange. She then removed her bathrobe and stood beneath the shower, feeling incredibly overwhelmed and wanting to relax a bit.