Chapter 10

Jin had been observing Taehyung keenly, he knew the reason Taehyung told downstairs to eveyone was a white lie.
He was just going to Taheyung's room to talk to him, when he heard his voice coming from Jungkook's room.
He saw and heard everything, he didn't intervene in between even after Taehyung slapped Jungkook as he wanted to see how far Taehyung was ready to go.

"You know why hyungs are still bearing your annoying ass? So that they get a trustworthy bodyguard for me." spated Taehyung, while Jungkook stood there with a teary face and a broken heart. Taehyung was pointing out his each and every insecurity. He always believed them to be true, but today Taheyung's action proved them to be true.

Taehyung turned back to go to his room, only to find Jin standing there. His fists tightly clenched, and eyes cold a sight Taehyung never had to witness.
Seeing Jin there, Taheyung's face immediately paled, "I-I can explain hy-hyung..." stuttured Taehyung.

"Is this the way you apologise Kim Taehyung?" asked Jin, his voice dead serious scaring both Jungkook and Taehyung.

"N-no hyung... We we-were just playing... I-I already apologised to him, ri-right Jungkook?" said Taehyung glaring towards Jungkook.
In fear Jungkook was going to nod his head but was stopped by Jin,'s words.

"Is that what I taught you Kim Taehyung? To lie? I heard and saw each and everything, yet you have the audacity to lie on my face?" scolded Jin harshly, Taehyung looked down in shame and guilt and mumbled a small sorry.

"I need you in my room. Kneeling at the corner!" said Jin, dismissing Taehyung who left without any protest.

Jin then slowly made his way towards Jungkook, who was still standing at the same place. Both his eyes and his face red. The physical damage was clearly visible, but the mental damage that Taheyung caused remained concealed, burried within his heart for everyone to overlook.

"Kookie baby, come to hyung." said Jin, opening his arms for a hug but Jungkook just shook his head. His sobbing now more evident.

"Won't my baby come to hyung, hmm?" asked Jin, his voice getting as soft as it could and that was the trigger point for Jungkook as he broke down in front of his hyung miserably.

"So-sorry for hugging y-you... But pl-please let me do it just this on-once... Then won't bother hyungs... Won't create tr-troubles too... So-sorry hyung for being s-so pathetic a-and annoying y-you all... Taehyung hyung is right, don't scold him pl-please or he will hate m-me too... Wa-want eomma..." sobbed Jungkook like a baby, as he clutched onto Jin's shirt tightly. Jin was shocked to know that Jungkook thinks they all hate him, it was miles away from the reality.

"Baby shh calm down... Hear Hyung out,hmm? Please don't think hyungs hate you... They love you a lot... You are hyung's world, you know that?" asked Jin and waited for a minute, but when he didn't get any response he looked down only to see Jungkook sleeping.

He wanted to assure him that anything that Taehyung said was a lie, but seemed like Jungkook already slept.

After settling Jungkook on the bed on his stomach and treating his wounds. Jin left to his room.

Taehyung was kneeling there, his body visibly shivering. He had been like that for over 30 minutes now and it was evident by the way his body was reacting.

"Come here," said Jin, sitting down on the bed. Taehyung walked up with limpy legs, his lower lip wobbling as he cried.

"Hyungiee," cried out Taehyung. Jin patted his back for a few minutes and then pulled back.
He locked Taehyung in between his legs, and held Tae's hands in his.

"Now young boy, tell me the actual reason you blamed Jungkook."
Taehyung nodded looking down, knowing there was no way out of it now.

"I hate it hyung I-I HATE IT SO MUCH!" screamed Taehyung. "I hate being so weak... I-is it my fault huh? I-I can't decide it right... Yesterday K-kai also said that infornt of everyone, me-means other also th-think like that... They a-all think I am a-a weakling who needs h-his younger brother to g-go around protecting him... You all made Jungkook join mafia... But now me w-why? Be-because you al-also think I a-am weak right? I AM NOT, YOU GET IT? I AM NOT WEAK!"

"Then how can you think it's Jungkook's fault that he is the stronger twin, hmm?" asked Jin softly, trying to understand Taehyung as much as he could and this one sentence halted Taheyung's every action.

"I-I hyung," stuttered Taehyung not knowing how to reply.

"Tae you know that eomma died while giving birth to you right? Appa never really cared for you both. Me and Yoongi were still young too but we tried to take care of you as much as we could, often we made Jungkook help us to take care of you too when he needed the same help and care, just because we knew that he was a little stronger than you and could bear it... But it's unfair to him also right? He could also lash out on you thinking he had to sacrifice so much for you. He could also lash out on you right saying he never got to be the youngest because of you? I am not saying it's your fault, neither I am saying it's his fault. But that's how family works, we all do things for each other and we all support each other at their worst, hmm? You aren't supposed to tell him things like he doesn't mean anything to us. Both of you are our world. And about being in mafia, it's not because you are weak baby. There is nothing like weak or strong we all are strong and weak in our own ways, you are really strong physically but your health isn't that strong. Being a mafia means a lot of injuries, but because your immune system is a little weaker it will take you a lot of them to recover from it? So tell me was it a right thing to blame Jungkook and say all those things to him?" asked Jin, and Taehyung slowly nodded with guilt sinking inside his heart.

His all actions came crashing down upon him as he realised how badly he messed up with his brother.

Without saying anything Taehyung ran to Jungkook's room, while Jin sat there thinking about how to assure Jungkook and make him forget those words, only for him to get busy in work the next day and forget about it.

Hey guys, how's it?
Do vote and comment!!!
Love ya all!!
Lemme know your thoughts about the next chapter.
It will be uploaded at yoongles_fictions77 profile