Chapter 2

Jungkook slowly made his way to his room with sullen shoulders. He was feeling sick and on top of that, his hunger wasn't helping him at all.
To not get scolded further, Jungkook quickly freshened up and started completing the notes he couldn't write because of the punishment he got from Namjoon.
Maybe if he would complete the notes, his hyung would praise him, just maybe.

His body was paining, especially his head and legs but he was determined to show the complete notes to his hyung and get praised by him.
His concentration was however soon interrupted by a knock on his door. Jungkook let the person enter inside and it was his brother, Taehyung.

Once Jungkook had gone, Taehyung felt really guilty for what he did. His lame prank snatched his brother's lunch from him as a punishment. He himself barely ate at the dining table as he just played with the food.
So now here he was, sneaking in food for his twin.
"Here I bought you food Kookie." spoke Taehyung showing the plate he was covering under his shirt. Jungkook's eyes shined in excitement seeing the food and his mouth watered but instantly it was replaced by sadness as he said, " But hyung said no lunch for me... He will scold me if I eat."

Taehyung kept a finger at Jungkook's lips and shushed him. "Shhh stupid... Who will tell hyung? Definitely not me... So how will he know? And now eat this quietly like a good boy, hmm?"
Jungkook nodded his head like a kicked puppy and opened his mouth.
Taehyung chuckled at his cute brother and started feeding him by himself.
When Tae was halfway done, Jungkook stopped him and then picked up the food with his hands.
Taehyung was a little confused at first but then smiled when he saw his brother trying to feed him.
"I-I know Hyung y-you wouldn't have eaten too..." spoke Jungkook, his voice muffled because of the food stuffed in his mouth.

They both slowly fed each other and after giving Jungkook a small peck on his forehead Taehyung left the room, while Jungkook continued to complete his pending notes. Gradually fatigue overtook him, he kept dozing off in between due to tiredness. He was already feeling a little sick because of which he couldn't sleep properly yesterday and the extreme workout just made him more tired and sleepy and without him realizing he dozed off on his study table. Drool was coming out of his mouth and falling on his notebooks. 

It was about 6 in the evening now when an angry Yoongi barged into Jungkook's room slamming the door harshly. He was supposed to be at the base for training by 5:30 and it was past 6:00 p.m right now. His blood boiled further as he saw Jungkook sleeping carelessly instead of coming for the practice. 

"Wake up you, BRAT!" spoke Yoongi while smacking Jungkook over his head. The sudden pain combined with the loud voice made him wake up in an instant as he looked here and there for the source of the sound before his eyes landed on Yoongi, and within the next second, they were cast down in fear. 

'Stupid bunny, why can't you do a single thing perfectly? You wanted to get praised by them, huh? So delusional of you... See here you are about to get scolded again... Why did you have to sleep, now suffer...' thought Jungkook to himself as tears fell down his doe eyes. The sight just angered Yoongi more, he was already running low on patience. 

"Did I say anything to you, huh?" shouted Yoongi and Jungkook shook his head. "Then quit bawling like a baby, for god's sake, and be in the basement in 5 minutes." with that Yoongi left the room and Jungkook hurriedly went to the washroom and within a minute came out after washing his face.

"Hyung may I come in?" asked Jungkook looking as tiny as possible. Jin gave him a disappointed look and motioned him to come inside. "I hope you know that you won't be getting any privileges here for being my brother." said Jin, Jungkook nodded and said, " Yes sir, sorry for being late." though his heart ached, as even outside mafia life he barely got any love or privileges for being his brother. 

Masking up all the pain and emotions he felt, Jungkook got to the warm-up. He never wanted to be a part of this stuff, but was forced by his brothers to do so. Eventually, he gave up on protesting thinking that might get him some love from them but that never happened. His twin brother on the side, who was barely a few minutes older than him wasn't involved in any of their mafia stuff. Jin had clearly said to keep things Taehyung away from all such things because he was weak and needed to be protected. Jungkook often felt as if Taehyung was the maknae, and he was the hyung. 

Jungkook was soon done with the warm-up, and then he came toward Jin for his next task. 

"Today you will have a combat with Jacks, the winner will get a day off as a reward." Jungkook's face paled upon hearing that. Jack was the best fighter in their age group and no way Jungkook could win against him, especially with an aching body. "Hy-hyung..." stuttered Jungkook. Jin looked up at him and spoke harshly, "What?" 

"Hyung, I... I'm really not feeling well," Jungkook managed to choke out between heavy breaths, but to no avail as he was harshly dismissed by his brother. 

"Wipe your tears this instant JUNGKOOK... They have no place in our world. And now for each minute you waste, you get a whip in front of everyone."

Jungkook shook his head in fear and ran to the ring and got in the position for the fight. He was sure he wouldn't be winning against Jack, but he wanted to try his best so that his hyungs could at least be a little less disappointed in him. 

The combat was getting pretty interesting, Jack was trying his best to assert his dominance over Jungkook but today Jungkook wasn't ready to give up, he was pushing his body to the extreme and testing his limits. However, that was until Jack managed to lay a punch right across Jungkook's face and he fainted right over there, falling back on the hard ground, blood flowing out of his mouth. 

How's it?
Do vote and comment!!
And don't forget to follow!!
Love ya!
Next chapter would be at yoongles_fictions77 profile, make sure to add both the books to your library...