What To Expect 19

++ Madeline McCann++

My mom sent me to school thia morning and daddy picked me up. Dad brought me to his office and he introduce me to his new secretary. Well, she is pretty! I didn't have a sister and my fav aunt Jessie had went to Canada to stay there for her 5 month break.

I went in to dad's office and I can't stop walking around because dad had a lot of work to be done. Since dad had a new secretary, I went to her table and be friendly.

"Hey there, I am Madeline. My daddy's precious girl" I greeted. She smiled. Can she be my friend daddy! "Hey Madeline. I am Machaela. You can call me Machy" "what are you up to?" "Checking files because I'm new here" "ooooooooh. Can I sit here with you?" "Sure if your dad didn't mind" "sure he is okay. "

I sit there sharing table with her. And we chit chatted a little while she was doing her work.

After few hours, my mom came. "Hey Mommy" I hugged her. "Maddy, why are you disturbing Machaela?" She smiled at me and Machy. "Daddy he is busy and yeah Machy is the best sister" I replied my mom and hugged Machy. " Well thanks Machaela for spending your time with Madeline while doing your work" mom said. "No problem Mrs.McCann" she replied "wait don't call me Mrs.McCann it's too formal" "oh sorry Tracey" she chuckles. Isn't she's cute!

We left Machy doing her work and went back to daddy's office. "Ready to go home" I said and daddy just laugh. "Yeap" dad took his briefcase and we went out of the building after saying goodbye to Machy and Sera!

At home...

We were having dinner and daddy asked mommy about her appointment. "So how was your appointment?" "Everything is alright" mommy smiled. Everyone said that I have mosy of my mom's smile. " you sure?" Dad grins. "Yeap" mom replied.

After the dinner, we went to our room. My room was a little far from my parents. Daddy went in the room to send an email so mommy went in my room first.

"Madeline" mommy hugged me and smile. "Yes" I smiled back. I love lookinh at her smile. "If anything happen to me. I want you to know that I am always there with you. And if daddy wants to find a new mommy, make sure that she love you like how I did. Okay?" My ended by holding my hand and kisses my cheeks. "Okay but where will you go?" I don't want her to leave me. "No where dear. Just a reminder." After a second, daddy came in with a box wrapped with cute dolls wrapping paper.

"So, Madeline. Do you want a new storybook?" Daddy hand me the wrapped box. I smiled with joy. "Open it up" mommy told me. I unwrapped and open the box. "Thank you daddy!" I hugged both of them. "Mommy will you read for us some bedtime fairytale" daddy was making cute faces towards mommy. She giggled anf I giggled too. Mommy read us a book and the three of us ended up sleeping in my pink princess room.

No one would know how much I love them.

End P.O.V

Tracey's P.O.V

After the the dinner, Justin went up to do some work which he told Maddy that he want to send an email. Maddy went to her room. I waited for awhile what happened today.

The news of me having cancer which makes me burst into tears. I don't want my princess to have lack of love from a mother.

Well, something made me happy. Usually if I have something going on out of the office. Madeline wil spent her time at Jason's office. Which she will always complain about. Jason is busy but he will always find time to spend time with us. Well today, Jason got a secretary and she is lovely. And I know who Machaela is. She was Jason's best friend. But their friendship was cut off because Machaela's parents don't let her to be friend with Jason for a situation whrn Jason helped Machaela to run away fir the arrange marriage. But I know it is not her fault not Jason's. And I also know thay she had lost all her memory due to an accident.

End P.O.V

______________________
What do you think about this chapter?