What To Expect 25

++ helping ++

Jason's P.O.V

" Mr McCann" Dr Maria called me. " Ms Caldron is having curiosity of knowing what happened to her past life. By the result that we got from Cedars- Sinai Medical Center, Beverly Hills, Ms Caldron got into an accident about a year and a half ago. and from that accident she got amnesia which they actually she can cure from this amnesia in few month. But what we really got now is that she is still curious to know what happened to her. Maybe you know why?" what? wait a minute. No wonder she treat me like she don't even know me. Gosh! I'm a dumbass. I treat her not as a friend actually for revenge for not contacting me or even ask me where am I. Because after her wedding she called me once and then she never ever called me ever again. When I called her she did not pick up and she told that she was busy. "No. I'll check with her parents about it." I told the doctor. "okay Mr McCann. You may visit her. " I got out of the doctor's office and went to Machaela's ward. She is still asleep. "daddy, when can Machy awake?" Madeline came in with Jessie and Jadon. I just smile and said " she will. anyway, Jessie and Jadon please take care of Machaela and Madeline alright. I need to go to Beverly Hills for some work." Jessica nodded. She know why.

I drove home and called up Serafine to come over. She said a guy named Logan from our college who was once Machaela's lab partner know about all this. " serafine I need you to come to m place right away" "yes Mr Mccann" she replied.

An hour later Serafine arrived, I welcomed her in we had a little talk. " So Serafine, about the guy you told me?" she took out her phone and she showed me a picture. " Jason, I have been watching Aden a long time already. The day they married until today. I followed Machaela. " Okay I need a chill pill. " wait I can't understand, but why did you been spying on them all this while?" she sigh and " The day we broke up I decided to end every relationship until I am ready but Aden don't want it until he asked me to stay with him in his own penthouse. I stayed with for almost a year until I started vomiting one morning and went to the doctor. I was pregnant then I got home to tell Aden but he don't believe it and he accuses me for staying with a lot of guys. But it's not true! I tried to convince him a lot of time but he kicked me out of the house instead of listening. Since that I live with my sister and raise our baby. She is 8 years old already. An eight year old girl without a dad! Can you believe it! Then a year and half ago while I was driving to Aden's house, I saw Machaela's by the side of the road surrounded with cops and paramedics. And I saw Logan, her high school lab partner. Then I got Hannah's number and she told me that Ms Caldron does not want to tell the truth about you and her past life. She lied about it Jason. " she cried. I calmed her down and gave her a glass of water. " Serafine, is Aden still staying in Beverly Hills?" " yes he does. " I went upstairs and grab my clothes, laptop, some other stuff and went back down. "let's go. We'll go to your house now and get your stuff and bring your daughter along." She is still clueless " where are we going?" " Beverly Hills" I grab her hand and we drove to her house and we got our last minute flight to Beverly Hills.

After few hours of flight, we arrived and stay for a night at Beverly Hills hotel. We got an apartment suite so Serafine and her daughter Daisy stay in one room and I'm in the other room. The next morning, we had breakfast and start our mission to help Machaela. I got a car in Beverly Hills and drove to the Caldrons.

We were not that welcomed at the Caldrons. Her mom of course. Her dad is always cool with everything. " Morning Mr Caldron. I am here to tell you something very important" he nodded. "tell us quick. We don't have time for you people. We got a flight to catch to meet Machaela " she boasted. " are you sure Mrs Caldron" I played my roll. "Is there anything we don't know Jason?" Mr Caldron asked curiously. "Machaela was admitted and the doctor said that she was curious to know truth." I explained and tell the whole situation and story.

" I don't.." Mrs caldron, she was cut off by her husband. "stop it Rosie! Stop ruining her life. Jason, I will follow you to Aden's . Serafine i am sorry behalf of my wife. Let us bring you to your daddy Daisy.\

As we arrived at Aden's ,

"Hey Jason and..."

_____________________________________________________

what will happen to Aden?