What To Expect 11

++ Life ++

Jason's P.O.V

Machaela is married well for now I have to move on. What can I do? People may think that I am such a coward but they don't know what I have been through. I am lucky I can say to be working in this production company. My team were so supportive. My parents? Well, they are okay. For now I am the one who is being the pillar of strength. I have sent my parents back to Canada because thay can do a lot there. No distraction. I took my responsibility as a brother to Jessica and Jadon to take care of them here in NY. Jessica has been enrolled in New York Art college an she is now in her 3rd semester while Jadon is in his senior year in the high school.

I haven't heard much about Machaela. The last that I knew is she went to honeymoon and she has now live with Aden in his mansion in Beverly Hills.

End P.O.V

Jessica's P.O V

" Jadon! Let's go! We don't want to be late!" I shouted at Jadon because he will be accompanying me to the New York Art College dinner gala night. It would be embarrassing because I don't have a boyfriend because my brother, Jason, is such a protective brother but I understand why he do that for.

After awhile.

"Jadon, do I look as gorg as usual?" "Well sister. You know what? I am glad to have a sister like you" Jadon is being a sweetpie. We walked in the hall and the event went well but I am shocked was I saw" hey Jess" Machaela!shit! " hey machy. Ssup" I am so dead. " Machaela darling, let's.. Oooo you are Jessica and Jadon, Jason's siblings. If I'm not mistaken?" My whole body full of anger towards that piece of shit

I flipped my hair and replied " hello there Mr Slanzer. Nice to meet you. Well I got to go now. Going to meet MY FUTURE SISTER - IN- LAW that will be MARRYING to MY BROTHER, JASON MCCANN"

"Okay then send my.. " before Machaela could ever say anything I grab Jadon's hand and walk out the hall. Jadon patted my back and we went back home.

After half an hour

Jadon and I walk in the living room and Jason was at home. " how was tonight sis?" *cries* I am so touched " well I have to say tonight is a BOMB!" i sat on his lap and Jadon sat at the side of the living chair.

" okay now! The both of you better be in bed. Tomorrow someone want to meet you" Jadon smirked " hmmm someone huh?" Jadon asked. The both of us then ran up to our room before we get tickled by Jason. We could hear Jason screaming." Tomorrow morning don't forget!"

__________________________
Someone is getting her revenge! Well do you like the way how Jessica act towards MachaeDen? Comment