What To Expect 29

++ What happen then? ++

Machaela's P.O.V

Everyone was acting very weird. Even Madeline. " Machy, today Jessie is here so she'll pick Madeline up. So at 12 can we meet at central park?" Yeay Jessica will be here! "sure 12 noted!" I nodded.

I just stayed at home and went out a little until it was 12. I was wearing a yellow dress and I drove to central park. Few minutes later I arrived and I called Jason but he did not answer. He text me asking for me to wait at the bridge. I walked to the bridge and he is still not there. After few seconds, " Machaela Alexa Caldron, will you be my soul mate and the other half in my heart?" It was Jason kneeling down with a ring. I just close my mouth widen my eyes and no one knows how happy I was. We are still bet friend and he proposed me "I do Jason! " he stand up and hugged me. Everyone was cheering and Madeline came running to me Can I call you mom?" she hugged me. I kneel and look at her " Sure you do" Jason hugged the both of us.

After 2 months...

"Nervous?" Serafine asked me and hey she's pregnant with second child and I am pregnant too. 2 weeks already."kind of" "gosh Machy, he is your best friend and today you'll be marrying him." she was excited. I mean a lot. A moment my mom came in " Machaela, I am happy for you. and let's go Jason is waiting." I smiled at mom and hugged her "thanks mom " she smiled back and remind me about Jason.

I arrived at the church after few minutes, and the nervous feeling is stronger.

Mom went in,I cling my hand to dad's. Madeline and Daisy became my flower girl. I walked slowly at the aisle with the choir sang songs and the guest smiled at me. I saw Jason in front with the priest. He look handsome as hell. My dad kisses my forehead and pass my hand to Jason, his smiles makes me melt today. Gosh!

The priest starts..

End P.O.V

Jason's P.O.V

Machaela hand was handed to me by her dad and she is so beautiful. She looks like an angel. The priest starts our solemnization " In this most glorious day, we are here to cherish the love between to hearts. Jason Derek McCann, will you accept Machaela Alexa Caldron as your wedded wife?" "yes I do" " Machaela Alexa Caldron will you accept Jason Derek McCann as you wedded husband?" she smiles and "yes I do" " you may exchange your rings and kiss the bride." we exchanged our ings and I grab her waist and kissed her. I can hear her giggles with people clap and cheers to us.

Madeline ran towards us "Daddy and Mom!" "madeline!" Machaela hugs her. and we wnet to have our banquet. After we had our small banquet, I walked her to the edge of the hill. "Machaela are you happy?" she smiles and lays on my chest " of course I do Jason. "

The wedding was a success. We had our child 9 months after. A baby boy named Jeffrey McCann.

Who would expect best friend would end up to marriage. So that's why when you have a guy best friend or a girl one and your are opposite you will fall for them like how I do.I'm Jason McCann, a best friend and a husband to Machaela Caldron McCann. And this is WHAT TO EXPECT?

_______________________________________________________

woah that is it! Thanks for supporting. Oh and don't forget 13th November 2015. This book will have special chapters. So just wait alright! Cheerio> More books coming for you. wait and do follow the instagram and twitter account I have made with my best friend @ dreamandtickle, for more updates!