What To Expect 24

++ sleepover ++

Machaela's P.O.V

Tonight I will be sleeping over with Madeline. We ate dinner together with Mr McCann. It was a bit awkward at first but then everything was back to normal.

After I had helped the maid to wash the dishes, I went up to Madeline's room and she wad sitting on her bed with a book. " will you?" She hand me a story book. "okay. so.." I smiled and read the book to her.

It was nice staying with them until Mr McCann asked me to stay with them until we off to Canada.

After few days staying with them, we flew to Canada in the McCann's private jet. We arrived in Canada.

I was welcomed by Mr McCann's family. They were very nice towards me. "Machaela, how was everything doing?" Mrs Patricia McCann who is Mr McCann's mother, asked me. "everything is good! I love working with Mr McCann and his late wife" "Tracey, gosh she is very lovely I would say. "

We chit chat alot tho. And later that night, Madeline slept with her grandparents while me? I'm stuck sleeping in the same room and the same bed with Mr McCann.

" sooooo.. Machaela do you want to watch movie? I can't sleep." Mr McCann asked me. I awkwardly answered " I can't sleep too. Sure. what movie do you want to watch?" " You got Netflix?" he asked me. "yeah, " "we watch something on Netflix then. Orange Is The New Black perhaps?" he suggested."sure" I replied.

We watched the show for 2 hours straight and I went to sleep earlier. To tired actually. The next morning, I woke up so early and Mr McCann is still sleeping. I got to the bathroom and bathe.

Canada was actually fun. A week in Canada made I miss my parents. So we got back to New York. I decided to go home but then I found a picture of me and Mr McCann in one of his room made me......

end P.O.V

______________________________________________________

what happen next?