What To Expect 21

++ Jason's story++

It was a morning after a year Machaela worked with Jason. Jason had already knew that Tracey is suffering with a cancer which can kill her with just a snap.

But there's one thing that always make cry was when she always have faith. She believes that she will recover from cancer.

"Daddy!" I was shocked when Madeline called me in a sudden. "Mommy has fainted!" I grab my car keys and drove ti the hospital.

As we arrived at the hospital, I got out off my car screaming for the nurses help. They brought Tracey to the ICU for further check.

I waited there with Madeline in front of the ICU. And after an hour thay brought Tracey out. But she still haf ni response.

She was asleep and I just look at her beautiful features that I love. Madeline had fallen asleep about 20 minutes ago.

Flashback

I was on my way home from the office and I bumped a lady who was wearing a winter trench coat. She got hat body permed hair and her eyes mesmerizes me.

"Sorry" she told me. "It's okay. Nothing spilled" "but.." I cut her off. "I'll treat you ." "you sure?" she asked with a smile. " sure. No prob. " we walk to the cafe near by and got drinks. We talk and chit chatted about works and stuff.

"Alright then. I have to go home now Mr McCann. Got an important dinner." She chuckled. "Sure. I got to go too. See ya anytime soon" we waved each other and went home.

As I arrived I got ready for a dinner my parents had invited me. I put on my tux and waited for Jessie and Jadon to send them to Jessie's school dinner.

I drop them off and drove back to the dinner.

10 minutes later I arrived at the hotel. My mom and dad took me with them to met someone. " Mr and Mrs Fedrick, this is my son Jason McCann." My mom introduce me to a couple around her age. "Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Fedrick" I greeted them. A minute later, I saw Tracey in a very beautiful dress that fits a beautiful lady like her.