What To Expect 7

++ Jobs ++

Jason's P.O.V

Graduated! So yeah for sure Machaela she is from a rich family but she is a model for Victoria's Secret. Me? Oh, I am an editor of a music company. Life is just so great. I can make the people who I love proud of me.

"Hey Mom!" "Jason honey. So late last night?" Well, it ia not easy working as an editor. See ya!" See told ya. My mom she is always worry about me coming home late but I swear editor is a big job dude. And I have plannings. I do party but only on weekends depends on my work! Okay now I have to get back to work

End P.O.V

Machaela's P.O.V

"Okay Machaela now strike the most gorgeous post you have... That's good okay guys it's a wrap! Thanks Machaela." Phew! That is extremely tired. Oh well! I would say that my dream has come true. These days I rarely get to see Jason because both of us are fucking busy. Caldrons is Caldrons but I also meed something to do. Modelling it is. This weekend gonna be epic! I will be appearing on the Victoria's Secret fashion show in London! Jason maybe he'll come. Hope so. He is best friend. Okay now. Need to go home after this tiring day.

End P.O.V

Jason's P.O.V

"Hay Machy!" "Hey Jason!" I can say that she is totally hot tonight! Wearing her Victoria's Secret's lingerie! Woah. "Hey stop staring. You're embarrassing me" her chuckles is too beautiful. "Okay I'll stop. Before I head to the audience seat I just want to say HIT THE STAGE WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!" "Thanks best friend!" I went out of the backstage and took my seat next to the Beckhams! I had a talk with David and his son, what can I conclude is that they are very kind. While we were talking, the host announced Machaela in the latest collection of Victoria's Secret £ 6.5 million lingerie. I can't stopped watching her as she smiled at the audience. I fell for her.

End P.O.V

___________________
I must say Kendall she is always and forever will be gorgeous. Oh well! I want to ask each of you is there anyone other than Kendrauhll's fan?