181-184

Chapter 181

Question: If a high school student who has the same face as your best friend's adoptive father and is suspected to be the reincarnation of his soul confesses to you, will you reject it, accept it, or reject it?

Respondent: Gojo Satoru.

Question: If a high school student with the same face as your adoptive father (guardian) and who is suspected to be the reincarnation of his soul confesses his love to your good gay friend and invites him to be your baby mother (father), will you stop him? Or stop it?

Respondents: Xia Youjie and Tennai Riko.

When Shinji Himeno "affectionately confessed" that he fell in love at first sight, Riko Tenuchi, who was pretending to drink coffee with Kuroi and Ogami, spit out the coffee without even taking a sip.

When he raised his head, he was not surprised to find that Kuroi Misato and Ogami Ena had dull and distorted faces with their backs to the marshmallow stall.

Tsk, how should I put it... After calming down, if you assume the position of a stranger, it is not uncommon to get angry because of Gojo Satoru's face. After all, when Tenuchi Riko met Gojo Satoru for the first time , he recognized the fact from the screams and cheers of the students around him that the best in the magic world was also the best in terms of appearance.

But the person confessing his love can’t be Uncle Shinji!

Even if they just have the same face! ! !

If it weren't for "lurking observation", the moment Himeno Shinji's "confession" was spoken, the two people would have started to think of ways to prevent the development of the situation.

As for Gojo Satoru?

Well, Gojo Satoru actually had a moment of excitement.

After all, from the perspective of just watching the excitement, is there anything more fun than here?

He could almost imagine that if he agreed, he would turn around and see the ruined faces of Xiao Lizi and Jie Beng.

The most powerful magician who is eager to try is also the most shameless.

However, when Gojo Satoru lowered his head and looked at Shinji Himeno, who looked like a young boy in love, he saw the familiar features, the familiar burning eyes, and the familiar warm and dry palms.

Suddenly, Gojo Satoru's memory was brought back to the scene more than ten years ago, when he was seduced by a cunning traitor of the Zen Academy into a nine-year contract.

Hiss - I always felt that if I agreed, I would not just watch the fun but be treated as a show...

So the words that came to my lips took a turn in my throat. The reserved Gojo·Temporary Marshmallow Cart Vendor·Satoru Clearing his throat, he said "I am a serious person" and said seriously:

"Sorry, I am a serious businessman and I am not responsible for the heartbeat of minors." He

looked like an upright, honest and reliable adult.

Until this time, Hisato Hisahi, whose brain had temporarily gone blank because of another unexpected speech by Himeno Shinji, came online again. The face of the innocent child turned red due to shock and panic, and he pulled away because of Gojo Satoru's "rejection". The young man's hand showed a bit of depression, and he said loudly: