141-145

141. Chapter 141 Himeno Shinji is indeed never called Guan...

Ilmi·beating the enemy, the most reliable and economically minded eldest son of the Hakka family, the object of worship of his younger brothers, and Ulubi The special advisor to the most powerful evil force in the An continent - now encountering an incredible business opportunity (crossed out) crisis.

He meets an immediate family member who is related to his workaholic boss.

On the way home with my rebellious brother.

Ilmi Jitaraku, who had changed his body and appearance with a telepathy needle, had a calm look in his eyes when he saw the black curly boy with the number 405 at the first level of the Hunter Examination venue, which caused a small stir. of waves.

Without him, the child and Sakuye were simply carved out of the same mold, just like the big cat's eye passed down from Hakka ancestors to beat the enemy, it was an unmistakable mark.

So, is he the boss’s son or younger brother?

Although he discovered this secret, Yi Mi did not choose to approach him immediately. After all, he had not yet paid off the price he paid for the last time he tried Shuo Ye as a business opportunity.

But seeing the guy who claimed to be Himeno and Killua getting closer and closer, the sense of crisis that started fermenting in his heart at the first sight of Himeno finally became clear from the hazy -

wait, this kid won't be with his sister. (or mother) also has a strange collecting habit, and has bad thoughts about Killua just like him, right?

A certain eldest son, who was deeply loved by his younger brothers and deeply loved them, suddenly became alert. Although he did not reject the power he obtained from Sakuya to make himself stronger at the genetic level, but the prerequisite It is this force that is harmless and stable enough.

Therefore, even after five years of cooperation with Sakuya, Ilmi never thought of telling his family about the assimilation of chimera ants.

The look in his eyes became extremely dark at a certain moment. The thought "Himeno was peeking at Killua's body" came to his mind for a moment, even though the genetic instinct told Ilmi that he should not be afraid of being a chimera. Ji Ye, a member of the ant clan, had murderous intentions, but if the mind needle hadn't changed his appearance, I'm afraid his emotions would have been clearly revealed.

——Although the current situation is not much better.

After clearing the levels set by the gourmet hunter, led by the airship, everyone arrived at the Cheap Trap Tower where many heavy-duty prisoners were imprisoned.

Unfortunately, the five people who had been together for two levels were separated in the Cheap Well Tower because of the mechanism.

Fortunately, although he was separated from Killua Gon and others, Himeno met more interesting people.

"Hello~"

Among the two tall adult men, the twelve-year-old boy with normal body size appears to be particularly small and harmless, but who can make it this far in the hunter trial, who is really a waste?