146-148

146. Chapter 146 I am just an ordinary good person...

In her short life, Yi Mi has already met two guys who can't understand human speech.

A man named Hisoka, a fighting maniac with special hobbies, gained a sense of accomplishment and happiness from battles, and was not a troublesome person that Ilmi would actively contact based on his subjective will.

But he was very generous in giving money.

As the best service staff in the Hakka family, Yi Mi, who is tolerant, generous and good-tempered, can completely tolerate Hisoka's "inhumanity".

The second one is called Sakuya. When Ilmi was young and ignorant, she accidentally provoked the guy due to the deception of the scumbag Chrollo. Just looking at appearance, she looks like an elite woman. Sakuya gained a prominent position by starting her own business. Ye is undoubtedly more normal than Xisuo, and he is also the type who would take the initiative to issue GG orders to former enemies.

But this guy is very strong and is his boss.

I don't pay her for working.

And "not human" in the physical sense.

Now, Yi Mi met the third "unspeaking" guy.

The brother of the boss Sakuya, a strong man who is also not human, and the existence who tries to take away his brother.

"Why must we attack Killua?"

In an instant, Ilmi figured out hundreds of plans to escape from the boy, but gave up on them all when they were implemented - the instinct of killing people from a mountain of corpses and a sea of ​​blood told him No matter which plan he uses, he will fail.

If not, it may make the situation even more unfavorable to you.

Killua, who was at the center of the discussion between Himeno and Ilmi, was still confused:

"Wait, so what exactly are ants? Brother, what do you want to do? And Himeno, Himeno has the ability to turn people into ants... ...Superpower?"

Killua was puzzled.

Ilmi spoke concisely and to the point:

"If I guess correctly, your new friend Himeno is the younger brother of President Sakuya who produced the demon orchid toxin."

Killua was greatly shocked.

If Ilmi just mentions President Sakuya, Killua can't remember who it is for a moment, but if he mentions "Demon Orchid Toxin", Killua, who went through the toxin resistance test again five years ago, suddenly remembers who it is. His expression was distorted.

——It turns out that the "Dawn" of [Dawn Church] is really the "Dawn" of [Dawn Group].

This was Killua's first thought. Then, the boy who had just escaped from the Hakka family suddenly thought of another key question:

"So what mom said is true? You want to join the Dawn Group, and you have to take the Hakka family with you. Together?"

He was shocked, but also mixed with a bit of schadenfreude.