176-178: Post-Japanese Talk·World Integration

Chapter 176

"What? Are you asking that girl?"

As the only detective with rich experience present, as soon as he discovered the deceased, Kindaichi united with the priests and shrine maidens living in the shrine to control the scene and quickly contacted local police officer.

Well, although according to Himeno Shinji's experience, there is a high probability that it will be the Kenmochi Police Department.

Fortunately, although it is a weekend, because the shrine is located in the suburbs of Tokyo, there are not many people who come here to worship. There are even fewer people who are close to the death scene of the victim at the time of the crime. Two men and one woman are a common choice among detectives. After working with Kindaichi to protect the scene of the murder, Shinji Himeno took advantage of his free time to ask Kindaichi about the situation.

"This is Miss Higurashi Kagome, the miko of Higurashi Shrine. Himeno, have you forgotten? Miss Higurashi is a junior in the same school as us, but because she is the heir of the shrine, she inherited the special ability of spiritual power, so she passed the special test last year He entered the Tokyo Conjuration College directly."

The black-brown haired boy with a small whip touched his chin and introduced the situation of the JK girl who just stood next to him:

"Higurashi Shrine is certified by the Conjuration Director Association. It’s a shrine with business qualifications. That’s why I drag you to a shrine in the suburbs to worship. In addition to praying that your new work will sell well, it’s also to get rid of bad luck and make me not be like that next time I go out to play. Randomly encountering a murder case."

As he spoke, Kinda Yiyi's face became sad and angry:

"Who knows, a truly efficacious shrine can't stop my bad luck? Himeno, do you think I should take advantage of it?

Take this opportunity to establish a good relationship with fellow student Kagome, and then ask if you can sign up with the teachers at the Conjuration College. Teachers should be more powerful than students, right? It's like going to the hospital to see a doctor..."

After roughly sorting out the information revealed in Kinda Kazuya's words, Himeno Shinji roughly understood the changes in his native world. His eyes moved slightly, but his expression was as lazy and gentle as ever. His tone was slightly condescending:

"And Hajime, why did you ask me to come? Isn't it because Miyuki is going to accompany her friends to watch an idol's concert today?"

Because they studied in the same elementary school, Shinji Himeno He and Kinda Kaichi have been friends since elementary school, and naturally they also met Kinda Kaichi's young tame Nanase Miyuki. Regarding the subtle and ambiguous relationship between these childhood sweethearts, Himeno Shinji has long been aware of it. But girls are thin-skinned, so Himeno Shinji would only tease Kindaichi alone.

"Hey - can't I be the one who cares about you?" The black-brown haired boy got angry when his little thoughts were exposed. He gritted his teeth and argued:

"I think there is something wrong with you, Jiye. You are not like that at ordinary times." You care about the character of girls, and judging from your memory, it should be impossible to forget Higure-senpai. Higurashi-senpai is a famous rising star in the Archery Club. "