18-20

Chapter 18 Chapter 18

Someone is following him, but it's not a big problem.

The child, who is about 1.5 meters tall, breathes steadily, and has quite good physical and mental qualities. Judging from the frequency of footsteps, he is a boy. The incongruous sound of the clothes rubbing against each other means that the boy is carrying something. Judging from his age, he should be The schoolbag is undoubtedly.

The elementary school boy who would suddenly start tracking him at this point in time must be one of the four children who was frightened by him when he loudly discussed spoilers in the bookstore.

He is a careful and brave child.

But what really made Zenyuan Shinji interested in the stalker was that under the perception of the curse environment, the boy's body was frighteningly clean.

That kind of cleanliness from the inside out can only be explained by one situation.

This child is one of the very few who possesses the talent of a magician, and he is also one of the special cases who has awakened the magic.

Perhaps it was the comprehensive improvement in the five senses and physical fitness brought about by the awakening of the technique that made this child dare to track an adult with unknown strength alone.

This is not okay.

Although he would carefully play pranks on the noisy elementary school boys because they spoiled his interest in the manga by loudly spoiling his manga, [Zenyuan Shinji] is a mature, stable and reliable man, so naturally he cannot let such an excellent magician go. The cubs put themselves in dangerous situations because of their ignorance and recklessness.

As for how to teach this child to be bold and careful?

Pretending not to notice that he was being followed, Zenyuan Shinji strolled to a park near a lake. The sun, which was about to sink beneath the mountains in the distance, poured orange-red light onto the lake surface, making the lake surface that reflected the crimson flaming clouds appear the color of blood.

The mysterious and dangerous man with black curly hair stopped by the lake, staring at the slowly setting sun in the distance, wondering what he was thinking.

Are you thinking about dangerous curse summons or something like that?

Xia Youjie, who was only five meters away from the man with the cover of a gardenia bush, thought to himself that he had been able to see things that ordinary people could not see since he was a child, and he had a precocious mind that was different from ordinary people. He paid attention to the legends of gods and monsters in history, trying to find the origin of his ability.

The time of dusk happens to have a special meaning in the mystical sense. The ancients believed that at dusk, when yin and yang meet and the gate of the underworld opens, it is the time when humans are most likely to encounter ghosts, so it is also called the time of encountering demons.

How could someone as smart as Xia Youjie not know that it was unwise to follow an unknown enemy? But after recalling the mysterious man's "curse" declaration, the particularity of being an "extraordinary person" and his strong sense of moral responsibility prevented him from turning a blind eye to the fact that his classmates were cursed.