21-24

Chapter 21 Chapter 21

As a scumbag adoptive father who was only twenty-three years old and had gained quite a reputation among the curse masters, Hayakawa Junta was still confused until he was caught.

what happened?

Isn't this guy a quasi-level one magician?

Why is it so strong?

Although he is only at the second level of strength, he is the one who survived the brutal fighting of the curse masters. In terms of combat experience, he can definitely crush this theoretical sect protected by his family!

But... just for a moment, under his full attack, the young man put on a warm smile and caught him without even getting his clothes dirty. Before losing consciousness, Hayakawa Junta's mind went blank. Can you barely tell that the thing that binds him like a red-gold tide seems to be a kind of barrier?

However, isn't the barrier always a auxiliary means?

He couldn't understand, and he didn't need to understand. He woke up again in an empty and dilapidated factory building. He was imprisoned in a cage built by the unshakable power of imprisonment, and he was with four other curse masters who were also imprisoned. Rows of prisoners.

Before Hayakawa Junta's still-conscious mind had time to make a judgment on the current situation, he saw a stooped female curser with silver hair walking in. She had a smile on her wrinkled face and faced each other in a good-natured manner. The strong curser in the first place asked softly:

"Hello, young man, are you willing to be our companion?"

"Companion? Old woman, are you kidding? Why don't you let grandpa go now-"

The voice Before he fell, the man was reduced to a body without his head, and the bright red blood flowing out of the big bowl of hole spread on the ground. The dazzling color made Hayakawa Junta's consciousness completely return, and his vision also disappeared. Pay attention to the ground below.

Layer by layer, dark red blood with irregular shapes covers the entire ground. Hayakawa Junta, who has been killed for a long time, will not be afraid of the loss of ordinary people's lives, but once he realizes that the owners of these blood are equal to his strength, Curse Master, the long-lost feeling of suffocation came to his face.

Here, what exactly is this place?

The silver-haired mother-in-law didn't give them a chance to think. She wiped the blood spattered on her hands in disgust. When she looked at the second trapped person, she turned into a kind old man again:

"What about you, young man? Are you willing to be ours?" Companion?"

"Yes!!"

Faced with such an invitation, no one can refuse, no one dares to refuse, and just like that, Hayakawa Junta was forced to join this secret organization named [Dawn].

The leader of the organization is, not surprisingly, Zenyuan Shinji, who is at the top of the black market with a very high bounty.