118-120

118. Chapter 118 I finally got my first diamond today

. Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's expression froze for a moment.

Printed photos of childhood, physical examination reports that have been included in top-secret files since the emergence of [Ryuyan's] supernatural powers, private photos from kindergarten to the present...

- and most importantly, the red ribbon on the first base [Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's Personality Profile Analysis Material] is carefully packaged and placed separately among various formats of materials.

A bone-chilling chill and the embarrassment of being severely offended surged into his heart, but the anger did not engulf Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's brain. This young man who was simply trained as a "special weapon" by the Special Agent Division obviously did not lack scheming. and wisdom.

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko knew his position in the eyes of the "big shots" in the Special Intelligence Division and the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Being able to obtain these things was enough to prove that Shinji Himeno was not as simple as he seemed.

It can even be said that this fishing game involving [500 billion] is trying to catch Shinji Himeno, who has mastered the weapon technology of supernatural powers, or is he trying to catch Ryu Shibusawa, who has the ability to strip away supernatural powers and materialize them? Yan, the answers are already ambiguous.

"Satisfied, why are you dissatisfied..."

His brain was running rapidly. The white-haired young man who understood this in an instant did not look away. Although the smile at the corner of his mouth was stiff, it was still hanging on his lips, but his red eyes looked towards When the black-haired young man behind the doll was almost a 1:1 replica of himself, there was a dark light.

A low and slightly hoarse voice, giving it the bass texture of a Western instrument, slowly sounded in this quiet space. Stepping over the papers neatly placed on the floor, Shibusawa Tatsuhiko stood in front of the black desk, across the His plush doll looked at Himeno Shinji.

The greed and desire in the eyes of the black-haired young man were not concealed at all, and he showed his ambition as sticky as black mud arrogantly and arrogantly, which made Shibusawa Tatsuhiko frown.

But his eyes were still focused on Shinji Himeno's face, not looking at those fluffy and soft "Shibusawa Tatsuhiko" dolls. He asked sincerely:

"So President Himeno planned all this and led me to Why did you come to Yokohama?"

The more he thought about it, the more Shibusawa Tatsuhiko became certain that Shinji Himeno, who holds so much top-secret information about his identity, was by no means only capable of the intelligence submitted by the Yokohama Special Agents Section. , the moment he saw these materials, he just felt that the cold and hard glossy pages reflected in the moonlight were like a huge spider web entangled around him.

The one who controls this spider web is undoubtedly Shinji Himeno, who has a bright and gentle smile on his face.

But the sudden increase in the sense of crisis did not make him flinch. Instead, it inspired Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's desire to explore the person in front of him.